Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOOKING FOR GOLDSCAN 4 Schematic.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jose
    replied
    Alex's original scheme does not include the GND connection of the fet.
    Two 470K resistors were added on both channels.
    A 220K resistor was replaced by 22K.
    Use the scheme indicated below, it is the one that works on my GS4.Click image for larger version

Name:	GS4 Correct.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	215.6 KB
ID:	354860

    Leave a comment:


  • TufaN
    replied
    hello jose. I'd like to know one more thing. Alex has drawn both schemes. which one is right?
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • TufaN
    replied
    Originally posted by Jose View Post
    It is the image of my GS4.
    The fet used, is the BF245A. The terminals are connected as shown in the image below.[ATTACH]47346[/ATTACH]


    Jose I get it now. Thanks very much for the return.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jose
    replied
    It is the image of my GS4.
    The fet used, is the BF245A. The terminals are connected as shown in the image below.Click image for larger version

Name:	GS4 BF245A.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	216.5 KB
ID:	354844

    Leave a comment:


  • TufaN
    replied
    Because I don't speak English. I guess what I mean is not understood.

    Is it right to my damask. or pcb that has been lined up correctly. which layout works

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    some data sheets say nothing
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    The data sheet says
    "J111 / J112 / J113 / MMBFJ111 / MMBFJ112 / MMBFJ113N-Channel SwitchFeatures• This device is designed for low level analog switching, sample and hold circuits and chopper stabilized amplifiers.• Sourced from process 51• Source & Drain are interchangeable"

    Leave a comment:


  • TufaN
    replied
    [QUOTE = 6666; 260390] Your attachment seems to be missing, but Source & Drain are interchangeable on J113 [/ QUOTE]

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Originally posted by TufaN View Post


    Greetings and regards jose.
    I suspect your goldscan 4 in this photo.
    between the scheme here and your goldscan pcb array j113 s different connection.
    Drain pins on the diagram are connected to the integrated. but drain on the pcb is shelf. is the correct connection?


    Your attachment seems to be missing, but Source & Drain are interchangeable on J113

    Leave a comment:


  • TufaN
    replied
    Originally posted by Jose View Post
    For the case of Q9 and Q10, the "S" terminal is connected to ground or GND. The attached diagram is correct, although there could be some error.[ATTACH]44349[/ATTACH]


    Greetings and regards jose.
    I suspect your goldscan 4 in this photo.
    between the scheme here and your goldscan pcb array j113 s different connection.
    Drain pins on the diagram are connected to the integrated. but drain on the pcb is shelf. is the correct connection?

    Leave a comment:


  • Jose
    replied
    I think it should, measure the current consumption, which should be 200 to 250 mA.
    The voltage should not be too high 15 or 16 volts, with those values ​​and a good heat sink in the regulator, should not have problems. The scheme indicates 3.5 ohms for the coil, see the first page, scheme published by KT315 https://www.geotech1.com/forums/atta...6&d=1123969824

    Leave a comment:


  • ricalbertvig
    replied
    I think it should be because I use a very thick wire for the coil .. I get 1oh the wire is thick 18 .. what wire is the ideal? ... Thank you for any information

    Leave a comment:


  • ricalbertvig
    replied
    Hello, what would be the reason why the regulator 12 volts negative after a while burn, very hot when connecting the coil

    Leave a comment:


  • eclipse
    replied
    Goldscan is very very tricky to get properly working.
    I would strongly suggest looking into easier project like Minipulse and Barracuda which do have complete "final schematic​"

    Leave a comment:


  • roda
    replied
    all in one

    Bonsoir Jose excuse me for my language;
    i hope you send me the schematic final for this machine ,with allimentation schematic
    it's my first experience , thank you

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X