Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Falcon MD20

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kt315
    replied
    copper ring is for fine tuning of sensitivity. no trouble here. just some good and simple tech decision.

    Leave a comment:


  • Teleno
    replied
    Originally posted by 6666 View Post
    Hi , what I am saying is I own a factory made Falcon, made by the seller, if you are trying to make a copy the hardest thing to make would be the coil, the location of the copper ring is sensitive, I have not tried to make a copy.
    The copper ring acts like a target, the closer to the coil the higher is the loading of the oscillator, which means the amplitude of the oscillation decreases and the Q is lower, it reduces the senitivity. I wonder why the manufacturer went to so much trouble, as it complicates manufacturing for no gain.

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Originally posted by Aonza View Post
    Thank you very much. 6666
    Have you done the coil already?
    Stable?

    (Sorry I'm not good at English. May be typed wrong)
    Hi , what I am saying is I own a factory made Falcon, made by the seller, if you are trying to make a copy the hardest thing to make would be the coil, the location of the copper ring is sensitive, I have not tried to make a copy.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aonza
    replied
    Originally posted by 6666 View Post
    I have a real Falcon, it works well, the tricky bit to making one would be making the coil with copper ring
    Thank you very much. 6666
    Have you done the coil already?
    Stable?

    (Sorry I'm not good at English. May be typed wrong)

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Originally posted by Aonza View Post
    Does the falcon work well?
    I have a real Falcon, it works well, the tricky bit to making one would be making the coil with copper ring

    Leave a comment:


  • Aonza
    replied
    Does the falcon work well?

    Leave a comment:


  • MartyJ1963
    replied
    Hiya All,,,Can anyone say which version of the Falcon MD20 is a proven working version,,I've read the thread several times but have been confused because of the different versions. If someone can point me to the best one to make I'd really appreciate it. Thanks,,Marty

    Leave a comment:


  • MartyJ1963
    replied
    @Chemelec,,,,Thanks for the reply. I'm wanting to try to build the layout that Karim1980 posted,,,,Regards, Marty.

    Leave a comment:


  • chemelec
    replied
    Marty, I Used 1N4148 Diodes

    Leave a comment:


  • MartyJ1963
    replied
    Hiya All,,,Can anyone tell me what I can replace the SD101C with please? Is there another diode I can use as I can't manage to find any SD101C. Thanks. Marty

    Leave a comment:


  • karim1980
    replied
    Originally posted by bernte_one View Post
    would it be possible to post the layout files here as rar Container?
    i am not a fan of layout jpg pictures
    FALCON MD20--.rar

    Leave a comment:


  • bernte_one
    replied
    would it be possible to post the layout files here as rar Container?
    i am not a fan of layout jpg pictures

    Leave a comment:


  • Wahyu
    replied
    Originally posted by walkman View Post
    3,5mm it's headphone jack

    [ATTACH]44021[/ATTACH]

    [ATTACH]44022[/ATTACH]
    hello walkman, original MD20 use two baterai 9v , it's one baterai just power for audio?

    thank
    wahyu

    Leave a comment:


  • walkman
    replied
    Originally posted by hendra View Post
    [ATTACH]44015[/ATTACH][ATTACH]44015[/ATTACH][ATTACH]44015[/ATTACH][ATTACH]44015[/ATTACH]

    3,5 mm it's jumper ,..on your draw ?
    3,5mm it's headphone jack

    Click image for larger version

Name:	MD20.png
Views:	5
Size:	87.2 KB
ID:	352059

    Click image for larger version

Name:	headphone.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	164.4 KB
ID:	352060

    Leave a comment:


  • bernte_one
    replied
    hi walkman

    please delete some massages from your postbox
    and send me your actual e-mail
    have some files for your but lost your contact from e-mail server

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X