Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tesoro Lobo news

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • homefire
    replied
    Ground Bal would be Most important here in NM.

    I need mine on the front panel for sure.

    Your getting it going good there.

    Leave a comment:


  • maxbiri
    replied
    Very very nice!!!!!
    Good work
    In my lobo design i found lot of problems with coil, do you plan use a original coil?

    Bye Max

    Leave a comment:


  • Legaucho
    replied
    Hello all

    Connections on rear plate now..
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • UFO
    replied
    Looks good man. I think you will enjoy the Lobo.

    Leave a comment:


  • WM6
    replied
    Originally posted by Legaucho View Post
    Thank you maxbiri, for your clarification, must say that I am novice in pure electronics. I kept your info that I would not hesitate to apply if I meet some problems. again thank you and hope to read you.
    Nice work, Legaucho, congratulations. Hope all will be OK in final step.

    Leave a comment:


  • Legaucho
    replied
    Thank you maxbiri, for your clarification, must say that I am novice in pure electronics. I kept your info that I would not hesitate to apply if I meet some problems. again thank you and hope to read you.

    Leave a comment:


  • maxbiri
    replied
    Hi Legaucho

    In original lobo photo i see precision capacitor and metal film 1% resistor.
    Look at brown capacitor and resistor around rx stage.
    Low thermal drift components, and low noise are important in rx stage and phase shift stage in other stage they aren't soo important.
    I hope you will havent problems but if you note instability or noise you can try change that components.

    Bye Maxbiri

    Leave a comment:


  • Legaucho
    replied
    Hello all,

    I have put all components on it.

    All the best
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • joop
    replied
    Don't forget plastic metal alloy capacitors, they all start with MK. Especially MKM capacitors have low temperature drift allthough they are a bit expensive. I use them the the TX circuit of the TGSL.

    Leave a comment:


  • Legaucho
    replied
    Thanks Maxbiri for your infos, if you look on the original Lobo PCB, the capacitors are basics.

    Just for information on the use of capacitors. This information is taken from the book "component technology" by Rene Besson. capacitor type
    Frequency ranges (min - max)
    standard tolerance
    use

    Paper
    d.c. - 1Mhz
    + / -20%
    + / -10%
    Decoupling B.F., filters, power factor

    Metallic paper
    d.c. - 100Mhz
    + / -20%
    Decoupling miniature connection BF, anti-parasite

    Plastic
    d.c. - 000Mhz 10
    + / -5%
    + / -1%
    All uses, agreement circuits

    Mica
    1kHz - 10 000Mhz
    + / -1%
    Agreement H.F. circuits, delay lines

    Glass
    1kHz - 10 000Mhz
    + / -1%
    Mica replaces in all applications H.F.

    Ceramic Group I
    100Hz - 10 000MHz
    + / -5%
    + / -1%
    HF power circuit, drift and HF agreement

    Ceramic group II
    1kHz - 200MHz
    + / -20%
    Decoupling H.F.

    Aluminium electrolytic
    d.c. - 1kHz
    -10% / +50%
    Decoupling, filtering, linking transistors

    Electrolytic Tantalum
    d.c. - 10kHz
    + / -20%
    Decoupling, filtering

    All the best

    Leave a comment:


  • maxbiri
    replied
    Hi Legaucho

    The pcb look very nice but i must advise you to change ceramic condensator, all condesators below 1000 pf must be poliester - polipropilene type with low temperatur drift.
    If you want use ceramic type you need NP0 type.

    bye Max

    Leave a comment:


  • amtech2005
    replied
    update:

    I have started mine as a single sided circuit board . I am trying to keep mine just like the original .
    Still have a ways to go but making "slow" forward progress !!

    HH..............Eugene

    Leave a comment:


  • homefire
    replied
    That's cool.

    It looks like the solder wicked up the others to the top pad.

    Seen none on that one.

    Your Da Man.

    Leave a comment:


  • Legaucho
    replied
    Thanks "homefire", I don't miss this one, the copper path for this diode is below and the weld is well made, thanks again

    Leave a comment:


  • homefire
    replied
    Looking good there!
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X