Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tesoro Lobo news

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Legaucho
    replied
    Hello all,
    Now some components on it, this is enough for today .
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • joop
    replied
    Thanks for keeping us informed. I am also interested in building a Lobo.

    Leave a comment:


  • Legaucho
    replied
    Hello all

    My PCB is arriving from Beta-layout, I must work now.

    I will keep you inform.
    All the best
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • homefire
    replied
    Prices here in the USA are on the High Side too.

    Seems a single run board is about $30.00 to $40.00!

    Leave a comment:


  • Legaucho
    replied
    Hello all

    The price fromPCB-tool is for 1 dm² double sided PCB with post delivery: 43.88€ this price is not so good but is also a prototype ( just one unit ).

    Leave a comment:


  • homefire
    replied
    Let me know what parts your short on.

    I may have a few.

    Leave a comment:


  • amtech2005
    replied
    Price ?

    Originally posted by Legaucho View Post
    Hello all

    I just be advised by PCB - TOOL .com for sending my double sided PCB from ireland, I should receive it by the end of the week.

    I begin the Assembly of the components immediately but I would be absent for a week from 4 to 10 March.
    I will certainly keep you informed of the progress of this detector.
    Best regards.

    Did PCB-TOOL give you a good price ?

    If Silverdog makes complete Lobo kits I will order a few . I do have enough parts on hand with a breadboard to build one complete unit for testing this week-end . Its all most "Hammer-Time" !!!

    Best Regards...................Eugene

    Leave a comment:


  • Legaucho
    replied
    Hello all

    I just be advised by PCB - TOOL .com for sending my double sided PCB from ireland, I should receive it by the end of the week.

    I begin the Assembly of the components immediately but I would be absent for a week from 4 to 10 March.
    I will certainly keep you informed of the progress of this detector.
    Best regards.

    Leave a comment:


  • homefire
    replied
    Originally posted by UFO View Post
    I can take pictures of my LOBO Super Traq board if anybody wants it.

    Thanks for the Offer but there not the same machines.

    More then a few things different.

    Some one may want to see it though.

    Leave a comment:


  • UFO
    replied
    I can take pictures of my LOBO Super Traq board if anybody wants it.

    Leave a comment:


  • kliner
    replied
    Yes once proven I'll get a board or two from Silverdog if he does one, I like the look of this Lobo.

    Leave a comment:


  • amtech2005
    replied
    Hello Everyone . Thank-You for all the files . The MD4U Lobo circuit is a surface mount !! I am starting to build a through hole .

    And later I will also buy from Silverdog , if our prototype works great .


    HH..............Eugene

    Leave a comment:


  • Legaucho
    replied
    Originally posted by Legaucho View Post
    Hello Eugene

    The Lobo with a single sided PCB is a modified versus ( in relation with your comment ).
    I found the link to download the version amended of Lobo (in Russian) corresponding to the PCB below




    Leave a comment:


  • WM6
    replied
    Originally posted by silverdog View Post
    I would rather wait to see this working first before buying pcbs/parts
    Often changes are made at this stage and errors corrected
    Once pcb is proven I can offer boards and kits if there is interest

    Sivlerdog
    Agree. Thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • silverdog
    replied
    Originally posted by WM6 View Post
    Hi silverdog, do you like this Gold detector LOBO PCB?

    I am interesting in it (as kit too), and as we can read here some others too.
    I would rather wait to see this working first before buying pcbs/parts
    Often changes are made at this stage and errors corrected
    Once pcb is proven I can offer boards and kits if there is interest

    Sivlerdog

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X