Hello Legaucho . The pcb looks good to me , I was just wondering about the zero resistor ?
It seems this Lobo is starting to become a very popular project , especially on Russian forums too . After the tiny bugs are worked out , it will be a great machine !!
Regards..........Eugene
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Tesoro Lobo news
Collapse
X
-
Hey bernd,
I find a little mistake this morning, and I have by the same opportunity the answer to my problem.
See my two attached picturesAttached Files
Leave a comment:
-
Hello bernd,
You have to check some values, I already do a simple PCB that works but discrimination is low.
Here are some links on this topic LOBO:
NOTE: I put two terminals on TX and RX that you can adjust the different values of the capacitors chosen in function of the kind of searchcoil.
Good luck
Leave a comment:
-
hello
looks good many thanks
maybe it is the first double sided pcb i will do.
regards from germany, bernd
Leave a comment:
-
Hey all
please find the attached file LuBa_compact.lay, but you need to check it.
All the bestAttached Files
Leave a comment:
-
hello
as anyone the layout files from lobo for eagle
or some other program
regards bernd
Leave a comment:
-
Hello Dirk_001 .
What you should do first is read the "online treasure" field test report about the Original Tesoro Lobo [not the super traq model] . The report was published years ago and the performance was very impressive for both old coins and small gold . If you read the article it will motivate you to build this detector !! A few have built this one but it never performed as good as the field test results .
Try getting a hold of an original lobo search coil before you start any circuit board work, then you will succeed in building a decent Lobo replica .
HH................Eugene
Leave a comment:
-
Hi guys,
I've been reading this forum for hours in the last couple of days since i want to build my own detector. Any news on the Lobo schematics... has anyone tried it yet. Acording to the videos on the russian site it looks very promising
Cheers
Dirk
Leave a comment:
-
Ah-haaa there it is again... (post #9)
There's "57H" which I suspect to translate to 57nF, and then I also see multiple instances of "220N" which I -know- to be 220nF... which raises the question:
Q: Do Russians use H or N interchangeably to indicate 10^-9?
Leave a comment:
-
Hello all
I find today on internet interresting sites concerning Lobo. I think that can we help us.
Good day
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by smity View PostThis model (Tesoro Diablo) discrimination is present?
Hello Smity . NO
Diablo is an "All Metal Mode" [No-Discrimination] / Nugget Shooter-VLF 20 Khz .
Diablo II is a "All Metal Mode" [No-Discrimination] / Nugget Shoter-VLF 20 khz .
Diablo Umax is "All Metal Mode" [No-Discrimination] / Nugget Shooter-VLF @ 17.8 khz
HH..................Eugene
Leave a comment:
-
Hello Legaucho and Everyone .
Here is some more [Good] News . Just remembered something very important that will be a big help to me and maybe to some others here. You know Tesoro Diablo and Tesoro Diablo II ran at 20 Khz !!!!! They were the predecessor of the original Lobo .
I see a lot of similarities between Lobo, Diablo and Diablo II
The Eldorado has circuit similarities also , which runs @ exactly half the frequency of 10 khz . Here is one more schematic to study below :
I think we finally have enough information to start our hobby project , for educational purposes only, "Of Course"
Regards............EugeneAttached Files
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: