Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tesoro Lobo news

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Legaucho
    replied
    Hey Eugene

    Concerning your observation, the component between between pin2 of U13 and S2-1 is 1K resistor, the condensator are bi-polar and values are 4,7 uF.

    Leave a comment:


  • amtech2005
    replied
    Hello Legaucho and Everyone .

    The last Lobo sprint file you posted is the best one I have seen so far . But, between pin2 of U13 and S2-1 is an unmarked component ? Also the two 4.7 uf capacitors are they electrolytic or bipolar now ? I need to check the schematic if they are needed for dc filters or ac signals.

    HH......................Eugene

    Leave a comment:


  • nakky
    replied
    Originally posted by Legaucho View Post
    Hello all,

    please find below the switch connections.
    Legaucho,
    Thanks for the extra info.
    Grt Nakky

    Leave a comment:


  • Legaucho
    replied
    Hello all,

    please find below the switch connections.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Legaucho
    replied
    Hello all,

    There are two externals resistors on front plate potentiometers.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • homefire
    replied
    LM308N $5.33 here: http://store.americanmicrosemiconduc...FSUbQgodcEAS2w

    Leave a comment:


  • homefire
    replied
    All Electronics has them!

    They only want a Arm and four Toes for them. LOL

    But then Mouser wants $10.00 for the NTE Version. http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/...zjLdtelA%3d%3d
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • homefire
    replied
    Can pins 1 and 8 be left floating. No Off set control>

    Brain Fart , Never mind.

    Leave a comment:


  • amtech2005
    replied
    Homefire . OP07 looks like maybe ?? A very Good price @ one buck each !!!

    AD797 = NO !!!!

    HH........E.

    Leave a comment:


  • homefire
    replied
    I listed the LM3080N on the parts list I sent but looking again I don't think so.

    Leave a comment:


  • amtech2005
    replied
    In doing some cross reference research the TL070 or [TL071 possible] but what was mentioned was the external capacitor needed on substitutions to correct a bad "Slew Rate" of these chips ? How about OP07 ?
    Nte938 is $10.00 bucks .

    This LM308 problem was already discussed here on this forum .
    The BF245 is cheap replacement but no metal can like original 2n3493.

    BR...........Eugene

    Leave a comment:


  • porkluvr
    replied
    Originally posted by amtech2005 View Post
    Everything is easy to get except Lm308 is obsolete now.
    That's bad news.

    Alltronics has the LM308H for $2.95 and the metal can is supposed to be the best, quietest.

    You can purchase on LM308N on ebay for about $1 each, although those are from asian vendors and possibly counterfeit - but at that price maybe worth the risk.

    If money is no object, Linear Technology makes the LT1008. Buy direct for ~$4 (+shipping) or purchase from Digikey for $5.50 (+shipping).

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by amtech2005 View Post
    I see that now , I wonder why Tesoro did that ? A fuse to burn ?

    Also the 17.5 khz must work better in Europe or Russia maybe because of 50 cycle AC ?

    I am finally ordering all the parts next week . Everything is easy to get except Lm308 is obsolete now.

    Best Regards...............Eugene
    Using zero ohm resistors is just another way of making the topside connections on a single-sided PCB, rather than using wire links.

    Leave a comment:


  • amtech2005
    replied
    I see that now , I wonder why Tesoro did that ? A fuse to burn ?

    Also the 17.5 khz must work better in Europe or Russia maybe because of 50 cycle AC ?

    I am finally ordering all the parts next week . Everything is easy to get except Lm308 is obsolete now.

    Best Regards...............Eugene

    Leave a comment:


  • Legaucho
    replied
    Hello Eugene

    In the original Lobo PCB there are several Resistor with 0 Ohms using like bridge.

    Best regards
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X