Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PIM-2 Digital Metal Detector Project

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ali340
    replied
    hi jap
    plz
    what is password jap & jap-3? send to [email protected]
    tanks

    Leave a comment:


  • ali340
    replied
    what is pass zip file?

    Leave a comment:


  • BlackDevil
    replied
    Thanks Jap!
    I can not find hex v.06, for this i do PIM-2 v.05.
    Regards!

    Leave a comment:


  • jap
    replied
    Originally posted by BlackDevil View Post
    the difference between the demo hex v.05 and full hex v.05?
    Hi BlackDevil
    - the demo has fully functions as full,the difference is 500 on/off and then re-programming again.
    best time
    j.

    Leave a comment:


  • BlackDevil
    replied
    Hi Jap! What is the difference between the demo hex v.05 and full hex v.05?

    Leave a comment:


  • coccobello27
    replied
    tnx jap.

    Leave a comment:


  • jap
    replied
    Hi coccobello27
    -read reply #197,203
    best time
    j.

    Leave a comment:


  • coccobello27
    replied
    sound working but not detect
    i have replace Mc14504b with cd4504be i not sure if this is my problem..

    Leave a comment:


  • jap
    replied
    Originally posted by coccobello27 View Post
    it was power on util i work in other room
    ..
    Hi coccobello27
    What do you mean works?
    best time
    j.

    Leave a comment:


  • coccobello27
    replied
    update to v5
    same problem..
    it was power on util i work in other room
    battery discearged on 6v when i coming back.. the soud is apear..

    Leave a comment:


  • coccobello27
    replied
    thank you (all)
    found your informations usefull
    my irf740 was damaged
    i use second coil cat 5 (again 4 ohm)
    need to try cat 6 cable

    Leave a comment:


  • coccobello27
    replied
    same problem wit metal detector
    i used netgear adaptor 12v 1,5A
    today i was test with 3 amp.
    sound missing
    only when is near neon lamp
    i have v3 firmware
    i will update to v5 soon
    Coil have 4 ohm with cat 5 cable

    Leave a comment:


  • volcano
    replied
    thank you Jap and oros27

    I found the error :
    the resistor R44 was damaged, I changed it.
    So I see the signal of the test.
    But always, I have not got a good result (long depth), I think that my coil is not good.

    thanksClick image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	182.4 KB
ID:	334708

    Leave a comment:


  • oros27
    replied
    ok jap check irf 740 bc the 337 and put a diode byv 28Click image for larger version

Name:	re,,,^,.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	238.1 KB
ID:	334702

    Leave a comment:


  • volcano
    replied
    ok Jap, I understand
    you want to say that the quality of R=4.7 k and 680 is bad
    and IRF740 hot.

    So I will do all what you requested from me

    thanks

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X