Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PIM-2 Digital Metal Detector Project

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • jap
    replied
    OK,,,SeeClick image for larger version

Name:	re,,,^.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	627.5 KB
ID:	334697
    j.

    Leave a comment:


  • volcano
    replied
    Hi Jap

    I test all the R, all are well

    all R=4.7k and all R=680 ohm are well ( I do not change it )

    I change IRF740,TLO81,C2=1000UF/16V

    I have already the same problem

    Leave a comment:


  • jap
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	error^^.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	306.3 KB
ID:	334694Hi volcano
    -Nice work
    -change all R=4.7K.
    -change all R=680 OHM.
    -Test & change IRF740,TLO81,VD3,VD4,C2=1000UF/16V,C55.
    best time
    j.

    Leave a comment:


  • volcano
    replied
    thank you very much Jap

    look to my project

    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC02360.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	691.2 KB
ID:	334690Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC02363.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	814.0 KB
ID:	334691Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC02366.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	877.2 KB
ID:	334692

    Leave a comment:


  • jap
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	+comp^.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.9 KB
ID:	334685Click image for larger version

Name:	BIM2-V05.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.2 KB
ID:	334686
    Frequent questions for PIM-2ver05 and easy board was divided into parts as schematic:-
    1 - part of the coil and power.
    2 - part programmed controller[atmega] + key sw1...4
    3 - part LCD and control.
    4 - part match between the signals used by atmega8.
    5 - part audio{SP} out.
    6 - part of a normal delta pulse .

    -----------------------------------------------
    I've put all the notes .[*]-all dEMO HEX =~ver05 used only in ver01,02,03,04,05 pcb.
    -V06 used only with v06 pcb.
    -atmega8 pi = atmega8 pu = atmega8a pu [any of ver will work]
    -start test with coil 40cm , 3~4 ohm,400~500uh.
    -Must use keyboard sw1~4.
    -D12 if not =short
    -all value of R Can be modified to obtain the best results.
    -R3 15 k to 22 k [V05]
    -R4 10 k to 12 k
    -R51,53,54,55 1% [V02,,5]
    -R16=2.2/5w
    -C are All worked and change values for improvement.
    -all C 100n is mk type.
    -There are important components in the function, such as D4,D3,T9,VD3,4 ,R6,VD7.
    -Most problems of choose different types of LCD and followed connection method.
    -There are important components in the function, such as part4***. .
    -Responsible for higher sound both T2,R9,c27.
    -Responsible for the delay in the start , C2,C3,C5,c6.
    -The difference in results is due to the difference in components and quality of connections of the pcb.
    best time
    j.

    Leave a comment:


  • volcano
    replied
    Hi Jap
    Now, I have not any the signal, when I test metals.
    this problem is reason of ( the resistance R16 was moving )
    I weld the résistance R16 very well.
    But already I have not any signal when I do the test.

    Leave a comment:


  • volcano
    replied
    Originally posted by jap View Post
    Hi volcano
    Vbat=4.2v
    best time
    j.
    thank you Jap
    I find it 4.1v

    So my PCB is good

    Leave a comment:


  • jap
    replied
    Hi volcano
    Vbat=4.2v
    best time
    j.

    Leave a comment:


  • volcano
    replied
    Hi Jap
    what is the value of Vbat
    I find it 4 V

    Leave a comment:


  • volcano
    replied
    Originally posted by jap View Post
    Hi volcano
    -I'm sorry,you Order & asking at the source.
    -Put a clear picture of the top and bottom.
    best time
    j.

    ok Jap

    I will put the pictures tomorrow

    Leave a comment:


  • jap
    replied
    Originally posted by volcano View Post
    hi Jap
    can you sell to me PIM-2
    because I have made two projects, but I do not get a good result
    I am more worried
    Hi volcano
    -I'm sorry,you Order & asking at the source.
    -Put a clear picture of the top and bottom.
    best time
    j.

    Leave a comment:


  • volcano
    replied
    hi Jap
    can you sell to me PIM-2
    because I have made two projects, but I do not get a good result
    I am more worried

    Leave a comment:


  • jap
    replied
    Originally posted by volcano View Post
    thank you Jap

    but I use R3=22k and R4=12k as you say
    Hi volcano
    -See c55=1uf
    best time
    j.Click image for larger version

Name:	c55.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	8.9 KB
ID:	334587
    Click image for larger version

Name:	p12.4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	5.0 KB
ID:	334588

    Leave a comment:


  • volcano
    replied
    thank you Jap

    but I use R3=22k and R4=12k as you say

    Leave a comment:


  • jap
    replied
    Originally posted by volcano View Post
    thank you Jap
    I have made very good PCB and I test all components ( voltage ok)
    look, I said that I have Atmega8A PU, not Atmega8 there is the A at the last

    Another thing,in the two PCB I have a Dropout ( the display chow 10 vdc only ) and when I measure it with multimeter I get it 10 vdc

    Hi volcano
    -Atmega8A PU,,,I test it & work,,[A mean NEW].
    -For Vbat change the values R3 from 15K to 22K, R4 from 10K to 12K.
    best time
    j.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X