Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
PIM-2 Digital Metal Detector Project
Collapse
X
-
ATMEGA 8-16PU
Can i use ATMEGA 8-16PU instead of ATMEGA 8-16PI, i can't find it in my country.
I look at datashet and pin configuration is not the same.
Leave a comment:
-
Construction of the PIM-2, works very well, but the display of large kontarszt. How do I adjust contrast?
This display was used: http://www.hestore.hu/prod_10026443.html
Leave a comment:
-
Hi
Rotary encoder must be with push-on switch. You find push-on switch in this pdf:
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by elbombaci View PostQiaozhi
It is for my LPG level indicator project. I used to an easy use.
aft_72005
I attached V04 documents here.
Elektronikai alkatrészek, eszközök, szenzorok, fejlesztőpanelek, szerszámok, mérőműszerek és minden, amire egy hobbi- vagy profi fejlesztőnek szüksége lehet.
We found these. Pulse encoders 15 and 24. Which should I use? I searched on the Lugatek forum but not found it.
Leave a comment:
-
Hi dear elbombaci
Thanks for your reply.
I'm waiting for your new great project.
Best regards
freedan3d
- Likes 1
Leave a comment:
-
Hi to all.
@freedan3d
I have not bup314 now. I will try to use bup314.
@6666 and johnandles
This links are two photo about coil with cat5 or cat6 cable:
@Miata
I attached last version all documents here. But you follow this link for updates. You join to see attached documents in lugatek forum.
Elektronik donanim, gomulu sistemler ve ileri seviye yazilim cozumleriyle endustriyel donusume onculuk ediyoruz.
I am sorry for my bad English.Attached Files
- Likes 1
Leave a comment:
-
Can anybody post the V05 here please. I don't speek turkish. Thank you!
Jürgen
Leave a comment:
-
Thanks , i see it now , 3 turns of complete cable, each wire connected in seriesYes 666. It is true. Only 3 turns. Cat5 or Cat6 has 8 wire. Total 24 turns.
I was thinking you were stripping out the wires to make the coil
cheers
Leave a comment:
-
Hello 3 turns..in paralell or joined in series to make 1 long turn of 24?Originally posted by elbombaci View PostYes 666. It is true. Only 3 turns. Cat5 or Cat6 has 8 wire. Total 24 turns.
Regards
John
Leave a comment:
-
Hi elbombaci
can you change your md mosfet to bup314 ?
it used in miner 4 .
miner 4 is not a good md its hex design to not work deliberately
but bup 314 is a good component and in my mind it must be a good project for you
change your md coil driver and see it change very strong tx power
best regards
freedan3d
[email protected]
Leave a comment:
-
Yes 666. It is true. Only 3 turns. Cat5 or Cat6 has 8 wire. Total 24 turns.
Leave a comment:
-
Coil:
35cm, 3 turns with cat5 or cat6. Resistance is 3-4 ohm.
only 3 turns ???
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: