Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PIM-2 Digital Metal Detector Project

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • volcano
    replied
    thank you Jap
    I have made very good PCB and I test all components ( voltage ok)
    look, I said that I have Atmega8A PU, not Atmega8 there is the A at the last

    Another thing,in the two PCB I have a Dropout ( the display chow 10 vdc only ) and when I measure it with multimeter I get it 10 vdc

    Leave a comment:


  • jap
    replied
    Originally posted by volcano View Post

    So the question is : if I can use this ATMEGA8A-PU, and must I use ATMEGA8-16PI ?
    Hi volcano
    --good for succeede for programming Atmega8.
    -Any Atmega8-xxx worked.
    -good result---> come from good coil,good pcb,good work.
    -what the results?
    best time
    j.

    Leave a comment:


  • volcano
    replied
    Hi Jap
    I made ​​the project ( PIM-2 ) again, I use ATMEGA8A-PU
    But I have not got a good result
    So the question is : if I can use this ATMEGA8A-PU, and must I use ATMEGA8-16PI ?

    thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • jap
    replied
    Originally posted by hamma View Post
    after that the atmega is dead, and I test 5v on D1, sometimes it reaches 8v
    I decided to replace d1, 2 c3, 2,5,6

    Hi hamma
    -OK
    -re programming D2 IF not ,replace it.
    best time
    j.

    Leave a comment:


  • hamma
    replied
    I worked in this direction, it is OK, sounds now become crazy all the time, I found that v_signial voltage is not stable at "atmega/23", so i followed the wrong signial on "D3 / 1,2, 3 "up to R41 and T8. I stop because I slam my VD7.

    I changed the diode and back to work some time, after that the atmega is dead, and I test 5v on D1, sometimes it reaches 8v, which due grilled atmega.

    I decided to replace d1, 2 c3, 2,5,6. it will suffice you think?

    I'm waiting on Monday for the shops.

    In my country the weekend lasts two and a half days

    I eager to resume
    thank you still, good Sunday

    Leave a comment:


  • jap
    replied
    Originally posted by hamma View Post

    sometimes goes crazy or sometimes return to the usual noise without detect.
    Hi hamma
    When you say sometimes the mistake in a bad welding or bad connection in pcb,, please re welding to some points and check copper on the links of the pcb.
    best time
    j.

    Leave a comment:


  • hamma
    replied
    Originally posted by jap View Post
    Hi hamma
    -The sound Weak or delayed?
    -test T2, C27
    -speaker in 1,2 in J2
    -Test +5V C3,5,6,2
    -Not adjustment
    best time
    j.
    hi jap, thank for replay
    the sound is exactly like in the videos on YouTube
    when I approach the metal, the display reacted with discrimination OK
    but the sound mute until the bars decrease, and sometimes goes crazy or sometimes return to the usual noise without detect.

    (i tested there are OK) all supply +5v, +12v, GND, are OK, and conform to schema,
    one thing, tr2 4,5, 5v, 30-120 mV!!

    you propose other test?

    Leave a comment:


  • volcano
    replied
    now I understand
    thank you Jap

    Leave a comment:


  • jap
    replied
    Hi volcanoClick image for larger version

Name:	read pony 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	36.8 KB
ID:	334539
    best time
    j.

    Leave a comment:


  • volcano
    replied
    thank you Jap
    But I can not open the two programs ( code and eeprom at one time )

    Leave a comment:


  • jap
    replied
    Hi volcano
    Thank you,to program Atmega8 see zip file.
    best time
    j.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • volcano
    replied
    hi Jap, How are you
    please tell me how to program Atmega8 ( I use code or eeprom or the two ???? )

    thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • jap
    replied
    Hi hamma
    -The sound Weak or delayed?
    -test T2, C27
    -speaker in 1,2 in J2
    -Test +5V C3,5,6,2
    -Not adjustment
    best time
    j.

    Leave a comment:


  • hamma
    replied
    re
    it works now only sound was far behind the display (which is correct)! an idea?
    otherwise, I try to understand the adjustment of option ...

    Leave a comment:


  • hamma
    replied
    hi
    i used 680R/2W, and i adjust somme bad weld
    heat disappeared soon after having adjust
    thank you all
    I test the coil now

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X