Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PIM-2 Digital Metal Detector Project

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • g.s
    replied
    jap Coins are not detected in my room, and I have instability,Does he put tolls due byv 28-150 or that there are many metals at room.
    My antenna is 35 cm cat5 4.5 ohm together with connecting cable is not right.

    Leave a comment:


  • jap
    replied
    Originally posted by g.s View Post
    Rejoice jap ONLY test I did and I have problems, not detected.
    .
    Hi g.s
    -Is programming succeeded?
    -Put a clear picture of the top and bottom,,,,,,,+ lcd .
    best time
    j.

    Leave a comment:


  • g.s
    replied
    Rejoice jap ONLY test I did and I have problems, not detected.
    I made antenna with 0.5 wound, 35 cm diameter ,3.4 ohm resistance.

    Leave a comment:


  • jap
    replied
    Hi g.s
    -Do not worry!!!!
    -Follow the steps.
    -see linke:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL0yUN4CPok
    ----wishes for the success--
    best time
    j.

    Leave a comment:


  • g.s
    replied
    ok

    Leave a comment:


  • sakis1
    replied
    code files have to nikname>jap?)first read flash file and then eeprom then put fuses,if you put error fuses locks the AVR.

    Leave a comment:


  • jap
    replied
    Hi g.s
    u read it now.
    best time
    j.

    Leave a comment:


  • g.s
    replied
    Thanks jap but the file zip sent echi Code,you can not open

    Leave a comment:


  • DJJR
    replied
    6666
    is there any differents from the schemiatic v2 other then a few resistors that was stated in this thread

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Here Djjr

    Leave a comment:


  • DJJR
    replied
    hi all I'm also building this unit can you put the latest version of the diagram and software

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Hi Jap
    thanks for that zip file
    6666

    Leave a comment:


  • jap
    replied
    Hi g.s
    -u write ...code alone, after that write eeprom.( one after one)--from
    -I put all u need in rar.
    best time
    j.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • g.s
    replied
    ok jap I looked good and simple,But I fail because the elbombaci t wo vortex CODES (eeprom...code) How do you write a two processor codes

    Leave a comment:


  • jap
    replied
    Hi g.s
    see link:

    best time
    j.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X