Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PIM-2 Digital Metal Detector Project

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • g.s
    replied
    hello sakis1 what the programer WRITING atmega8 . if you pcb ,schematic, what these programs.
    would greatly facilitate.

    Leave a comment:


  • sakis1
    replied
    remove the R 5 and put a pot on the coil connector 500 kΩm and find that work best, measure the pot and put a resistor in the price of pot.(The coil is not more resistance from 1,2 oms <utp cat5> )

    Greetings

    Leave a comment:


  • g.s
    replied
    in pleasant sakis1 starts to illuminate the board to help and i to this project

    Leave a comment:


  • sakis1
    replied
    Originally posted by g.s View Post
    hello albombaci to my country there is processor ( ATMEGA8A_PU ) will work correctly.
    also there is diodos ( BYV28-200) but the ( BYV 28-150) there is a problem if you use this.
    If anyone can help me. thank sixthly advance g.s
    hi from me gs,I made pim 2 and the resistance R 16 and diodes D 12 do not put them on the board thus works very well , Put a short circuit in this place.regards
    Last edited by sakis1; 10-26-2012, 10:04 AM. Reason: ?

    Leave a comment:


  • g.s
    replied
    hello albombaci to my country there is processor ( ATMEGA8A_PU ) will work correctly.
    also there is diodos ( BYV28-200) but the ( BYV 28-150) there is a problem if you use this.
    If anyone can help me. thank sixthly advance g.s

    Leave a comment:


  • Firebox
    replied
    Hi, I found this Video from the PIM-2 on youtube:



    can the PIM-2 fading out iron or does he have a iron Mask ?? it seems to be a prototype .... maybe the version V07 ??

    By the way, what does the PCB kit costs? and is the software limiting (500 changes) now repealed in V06?

    regards

    Leave a comment:


  • peterr88
    replied
    can anyone send me files to make pcb?
    Find information, resources and relevant links for centplay.com. This domain may be for sale.

    Leave a comment:


  • jap
    replied
    Hi tjmlena
    AP836-2R2J 35W ....OK
    best time
    j.

    Leave a comment:


  • tjmlena
    replied
    Thanks Jap.

    When power up sometimes need to wait long , be seen CONNECT COIL, until 1st screen.
    Changed R5 from 680R to 560R .
    Next I will change 2r2 5w, but here I only find AP836-2R2J 35W >> I believe that these wil be ok.

    I will test and report

    Leave a comment:


  • jap
    replied
    Hi tjmlena
    In ver 6 when say connect coil,While the coil connected This is normal.
    Solution:1-He is very sensitive to things inside the place.
    2-Test must coil a small diameter and lifted a sufficient distance to the highest.
    -for Heated r16 read previous reply.
    best time
    j.

    Leave a comment:


  • jap
    replied
    Hi sparky
    Heated resistance R16=2.2/5W depends on the value of the resistance of coil(The less resistance, increase heated R16,FET) because the current drawn from the battery through which to FET=IFR740.
    --Instead of R16,,, I advise you using this type of resistors(Photo)
    best time
    j.Click image for larger version

Name:	R16=2.2-15W.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	4.8 KB
ID:	333501

    Leave a comment:


  • tjmlena
    replied
    I have the same problem 2r2/5w seems to get hot, sometimes irf740 . now they are normally.
    But now bc517 is a little hot.

    System says: connect coil.

    I cant find the problem.

    Leave a comment:


  • sparky
    replied
    Hello 6666. I will be searching for an airplane in a lake. I could never get that coil working but made a 2mx2m coil and stretched it 50cm x 4m. I made a PVC frame and filled it with cement so it would sink. I needed a wider coil to cover more area. It doesn't have to go too deep as an airplane is a large target.
    I still can't get a 1mx1m coil to work for some reason.
    I'm still testing other coils for depth.

    Jap... how warm should R16 2r2/5w resistor be getting? It seems to get hot at times.

    Leave a comment:


  • jap
    replied
    Hi sparky
    Congratulations success
    What a results for a 12" coil ,2mx2m coil?
    -about 50cm x 5m Excuse me please explain it,I expect results equal to 2mx2m.
    best time
    j.

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    50cm x 5m coil
    What are you looking for with that coil ?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X