Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PIM-2 Digital Metal Detector Project

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • sabios
    replied
    PIM2

    this is the right settings
    H-Fuse: D9 (HEX)
    L-Fuse: 24 (HEX)
    I attached a picture, sorry for my ignorance am new to this.

    clear is that the AVR Khazama ...
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • bernte_one
    replied
    i can offer pcb of pim 2 vers6 Mustafa Version
    for geotecher from europe Transportation cost +5€, if anyone Need a pcb and can not make it self
    pcb is drilled, tinned and with silkscreen

    Leave a comment:


  • mrtronik
    replied
    Hi.
    I am very sorry for late response.
    You can download the "fixed" hex file from this link.

    Leave a comment:


  • mohandes
    replied
    Originally posted by bernte_one View Post
    hello mohandes, did you gt the link from ramiel?

    @sabios
    try yv wire 0,5mm , Diameter 35cm, 22 turns (around 470µh)

    wire-dia from cat cable is a bit small i think

    i work on pim2 v06 Mustafa i hope it will work with v05 hexfiles

    if not i will look for some Controllers from lugatek to buy them
    hi yes Samuel send for me the files.

    Leave a comment:


  • awar
    replied
    hi! can somebody send to me the counterless hex,please? thank you! [email protected]

    Leave a comment:


  • sabios
    replied
    I have another question.

    I would like to know what the configuration in Khazama avr fuse and lock bits I have a picture but do not know if I can say this right settings for atmega8, of course I am referring to the PIM2.

    truth and schedule a atmega8 but I miss settings fuse and lock bits.
    I pieso that went wrong so I need settings.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • sabios
    replied
    Could you tell me if the PIM2 version 6 of M-usta-fa I did okay but I mention a couple of things, I realize it takes a lot powered on for 1-3 minutes did not know if this alright?
    else and tried to make a coil with cable juice deflection of a TV but having nothing to view this inductance is a bit complicated.

    as soon as I have finished I'll post some pictures.
    by desert is the HEX 05 v supposedly is full, I guess it has some bugs.

    for a coil with a juice cable TV deflection few laps we're talking I'm doing one with about 18 laps and a diameter of 60 cm not know if I'm good ..

    Leave a comment:


  • bernte_one
    replied
    hello mohandes, did you gt the link from ramiel?

    @sabios
    try yv wire 0,5mm , Diameter 35cm, 22 turns (around 470µh)

    wire-dia from cat cable is a bit small i think

    i work on pim2 v06 Mustafa i hope it will work with v05 hexfiles

    if not i will look for some Controllers from lugatek to buy them

    Leave a comment:


  • RS_Phil
    replied
    Originally posted by mohandes View Post
    hi my friend .if have it send me.
    Ok my friend..

    Leave a comment:


  • sabios
    replied
    PIM2

    anyone know the right steps to make a coil for PIM2, either CAT5 or another.
    I made a coil with cat5 but has 3.4 Ohm, I guess I was wrong about something ...
    so if anyone can help me to complete this project, then I'll upload some images.

    thanks in advance.
    sorry for my English.

    Leave a comment:


  • mohandes
    replied
    Originally posted by Saromines Ramiel View Post
    Hello Berte I can't send you reply on your PM it say's you're inbox is full..or exceeded.
    hi my friend .if have it send me.

    Leave a comment:


  • RS_Phil
    replied
    Originally posted by bernte_one View Post
    hello,
    can somebody post latest pbd files (maybe sprintlayout or gerber) here
    and also cracked hex file (zip Container as Attachement)

    who of geotech members within europe can burn atmega with updated code ?
    Hello Berte I can't send you reply on your PM it say's you're inbox is full..or exceeded.

    Leave a comment:


  • wtrk
    replied
    Originally posted by bernte_one View Post
    i searched the thread there i am also registered user, but can´t find the hacked hex files without Counter

    do you know if vers5 hex will work with vers6 PCB from Mustafa?
    OK Im going to ask to him bro, just let me sometime

    Leave a comment:


  • bernte_one
    replied
    i searched the thread there i am also registered user, but can´t find the hacked hex files without Counter

    do you know if vers5 hex will work with vers6 PCB from Mustafa?

    Leave a comment:


  • wtrk
    replied
    Originally posted by bernte_one View Post
    hello,
    can somebody post latest pbd files (maybe sprintlayout or gerber) here
    and also cracked hex file (zip Container as Attachement)

    who of geotech members within europe can burn atmega with updated code ?
    Hey man.
    You can find all documents and updated files

    Pals İndüksiyon (PI), VLF İndüksiyon Balans ve Diğer Tüm Sistemlerde Metal dedektörleri, tasarımlar, şemalar ve PCB'leri gibi Paylaşımlarınız

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X