Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PIM-2 Digital Metal Detector Project

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • bernte_one
    replied
    hello,
    can somebody post latest pbd files (maybe sprintlayout or gerber) here
    and also cracked hex file (zip Container as Attachement)

    who of geotech members within europe can burn atmega with updated code ?

    Leave a comment:


  • Speedy_G
    replied
    Hi mrtronik

    Please check your email inbox.

    Thanks.

    Speedy_G

    Leave a comment:


  • mrtronik
    replied
    OK Jose.
    It will be very useful for me and the others if you share your results of testing this detector.
    Thank you.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jose
    replied
    Originally posted by mrtronik View Post
    Hello Jose.
    I am sorry i can't answer your questions as i didn't build this detector yet.
    I am very busy ,but i hope to build it some time soon.
    Before you ask how i know that the hex file works and how i managed to disable the demo counter,
    the answer is "Proteus VSM Simulation".
    I have very good knowledge of microcontrollers and it was very easy to find the command that
    reduced the counter and disable it by replacing with NOP command.
    I also changed the turkish word "version" in the first screen message with the english word,
    as this was very easy.
    So, i can only guarantee that my hex file function is 100% exactly the same with the original
    hex file PIM-2 v5 Demo except the two changes i talked about.
    Thank you very much John.
    Construction will try in the coming days, after getting all materials.
    I'm a little slow, when finished PIM-2, will share the results in the forum.
    A Cordial greetings
    Jose

    Leave a comment:


  • mrtronik
    replied
    Originally posted by Jose View Post
    Thanks John.
    Just one more question.
    As is the operation of PIM2 ?.
    It is stable.
    It is sensitive.
    It is comparable to Delta Pulse.
    Thanks for your time.
    Greetings from Argentina.
    Jose
    Hello Jose.
    I am sorry i can't answer your questions as i didn't build this detector yet.
    I am very busy ,but i hope to build it some time soon.
    Before you ask how i know that the hex file works and how i managed to disable the demo counter,
    the answer is "Proteus VSM Simulation".
    I have very good knowledge of microcontrollers and it was very easy to find the command that
    reduced the counter and disable it by replacing with NOP command.
    I also changed the turkish word "version" in the first screen message with the english word,
    as this was very easy.
    So, i can only guarantee that my hex file function is 100% exactly the same with the original
    hex file PIM-2 v5 Demo except the two changes i talked about.

    Leave a comment:


  • RS_Phil
    replied
    Originally posted by mrtronik View Post
    The only change to the file is that i replaced the command that reduce the demo counter, with NOP command,
    so the counter will always stay to 500
    and the first message to show the word "version" in english.
    Pls. send me too my email: [email protected]

    Leave a comment:


  • Jose
    replied
    Originally posted by mrtronik View Post
    Sorry for the late response.
    The hex file is in your email inbox.
    Thanks John.
    Just one more question.
    As is the operation of PIM2 ?.
    It is stable.
    It is sensitive.
    It is comparable to Delta Pulse.
    Thanks for your time.
    Greetings from Argentina.
    Jose

    Leave a comment:


  • Ropcsika
    replied
    Originally posted by mrtronik View Post
    I managed to disable the demo counter of v5 hex file.If someone need it just ask for it.
    Please send me the hex file.
    [email protected]

    Thanx

    Leave a comment:


  • mrtronik
    replied
    The only change to the file is that i replaced the command that reduce the demo counter, with NOP command,
    so the counter will always stay to 500
    and the first message to show the word "version" in english.

    Leave a comment:


  • mrtronik
    replied
    Sorry for the late response.
    The hex file is in your email inbox.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jose
    replied
    Please send me the file hex.
    [email protected]
    thx.
    Jose

    Leave a comment:


  • sabios
    replied
    PIM-2 very good

    I really interested in hex for the PIM-2, I'm about to do just some pieces missing me ...

    but if you stay with it I understood full well the hex.
    if I would you could spend much help, my email is:

    [email protected] or [email protected].

    sorry for my bad handwriting but use google translator.: D

    Leave a comment:


  • mrtronik
    replied
    I managed to disable the demo counter of v5 hex file.If someone need it just ask for it.

    Leave a comment:


  • mohandes
    replied
    hi every one make and test it?
    and have complete version to put here.

    Leave a comment:


  • saber
    replied
    hello, any body there!??

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X