Originally posted by Saromines Ramiel
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
PIM-2 Digital Metal Detector Project
Collapse
X
-
then the software is the Hex version v06 for 07 M-ust-fa,
well thanks anyway because I will contact those of Lugatek to see if I can sell.
Leave a comment:
-
I think thus hex given here with our friends with no counter is I think is for version 5 only. For sabios did you purchase the hex of your version 6?
Saromines_R
Leave a comment:
-
As promised here is the video and images of Pim-2.
there you can see the error, rather good listen.
Attached Files
Leave a comment:
-
hello sabios
good to hear that you make further progress on pim2 mustafa
a have to mount some parts on my pcb than i am ready too
hope we can solve this problem
would you please upload one or two picture from your setup?
best regards good luck
Leave a comment:
-
hello I have a question them and made the Pim-2 version of M-ust-FA with full hex modified ..
the question is this, is that when turned on but the sound is heard after starting the sound is almost disappears almost nil ...
and shutter sound is heard very slow and neither do the tone to change.
but the metal screen is displayed.
will be a problem to use the full hex ..
tomorrow I'll upload a video.
Leave a comment:
-
trouble with "re-claimed" enamelled wire is that sometimes its covered with
varnish to hold it in place,
such as the tv x-y windings,
some transformers etc etc.
when it's peeled of it can take off some of the original coating of enamel coating
resulting in a bare conductive patch.
when re-used if 2 patches touch you have a short,
could be one turn shorted,
could be many,
then you have problems.
I have found even new copper enamelled wire needs to be treated
carefully.
bending the finished coil to many times can break the insulation and cause
a short making the new coil scrap.
superglue on windings I have found makes the problem even worse.
use new wire when possible.
if making a pi coil then insulated wire possibly best bet anyways.
Leave a comment:
-
PIM2
I would also like to know if I can help with something, what happens is that I have some long cable deflection yoke of TV and I wonder if this can be used ..
I'll upload a picture ...
Coil nothing that value shall take ohms, 2-3 ohms that is true?
another question that cable is suitable for the connection of the coil to the detector and few meters.
I'll upload a picture ..
Leave a comment:
-
hello toros
i have changed to a new pc sytem some days before
at Weekend i can upload the layout file SL6
Leave a comment:
-
Hi Bernte one!Originally posted by bernte_one View Posti can offer pcb of pim 2 vers6 Mustafa Version
for geotecher from europe Transportation cost +5€, if anyone Need a pcb and can not make it self
pcb is drilled, tinned and with silkscreen
Where I can download the board of pim2-V6 in format SL6, PSB or Gerber(etc.)
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: