Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Surf PI Pro

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • getsa
    replied
    In this thread there are PI projects, and it would be reasonable they to be moved to the intentionally created PI projects branch...?

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    I've done same thing in the past, the neighbors see me digging holes and waving around trash can cover. They look at me strange ever since.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    Test video of surf pi pro 1x1m coil. It can also be said that it is killing time and completely entertaining.
    There's nothing wrong with it.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    Test video of surf pi pro 1x1m coil. It can also be said that it is killing time and completely entertaining.
    There's nothing wrong with it.

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    Originally posted by ZOUjiarui View Post
    https://youtu.be/jgEFoKt6Z10
    I recorded an interesting video.
    If I saw my neighbor waving around a saucer shaped disc in his back yard, I'd say he'd gone nuts.
    Interesting video.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied

    I recorded an interesting video.

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by xiuligong View Post
    加个微信13230393023
    Please read the forum rules -> Basic Rules of the Forums
    and make your posts in English.

    Leave a comment:


  • xiuligong
    replied
    加个微信13230393023

    Leave a comment:


  • YIVANKA
    replied
    English

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    It is downloaded from this website.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    https://www.electromds.com/2020/07/a...ector.html?m=1

    Leave a comment:


  • nonkapo
    replied
    Never heard of such a name. Probably translator cheats you. Can you share picture of the board or schematics so we can figure out?

    P.S. My bad, it is Admiral. Probably you must message Bernte_one as he have build it in the past i guess.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    It's the Admiral. I have the PCB, but I didn't make it

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    I would also like to ask a question. Can the Navy work on the red high mineralized soil?I sold its PCB, but I haven't made it yet. I don't know if there is any need to make it. My hometown is all red high mineralized soil.Thank you very much.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    Thank you. I also have a felezjoo pi that hopefully will work on clay. The simplest pi I can think of with ground balance would be SBG

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X