Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Surf PI Pro

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • waltr
    replied
    At the top of the COIL forum is a calculator. It works very well.

    Leave a comment:


  • solmer2
    replied
    Hi folks! My Surfmasters works pretty well but I want to make a new coil (9"). How many turns of 22awg or other awg gauge should i use for a 9" coil?

    Thanks in advance for your help.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied

    relisted

    Leave a comment:


  • dime196604
    replied
    Originally posted by nonkapo View Post
    I've seeing single side boards here, but due to the many posts i cant find the one. Can someone refer me to single sided pcb for the Surf PI Pro which is confirmed working/accurate? Here the only one i find:
    http://www.geotech1.com/forums/attac...8&d=1450647729
    Tacoma who is a member here sells them on ebay. That's where i got mine from. Mine works fine but i have seen other with problems here on the forum .

    Leave a comment:


  • nonkapo
    replied
    I've seeing single side boards here, but due to the many posts i cant find the one. Can someone refer me to single sided pcb for the Surf PI Pro which is confirmed working/accurate? Here the only one i find:

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    Thanks again.

    Leave a comment:


  • ahcene2035
    replied
    Originally posted by dbanner View Post
    Can you put your modified schematic and layout file. Thanks
    You can download the PCB layout in attached File;
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    Originally posted by ahcene2035 View Post
    I have made a change on Pi Surfmaster to replace ICL7660 by Timer NE555 + LM7905 for generate (-5V). Tested and worked properly.

    Can you put your modified schematic and layout file. Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • Andi68
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • ahcene2035
    replied
    I have made a change on Pi Surfmaster to replace ICL7660 by Timer NE555 + LM7905 for generate (-5V). Tested and worked properly.

    Leave a comment:


  • ahcene2035
    replied
    Thank you very much

    Leave a comment:


  • Chiringo
    replied
    Dear chemelec

    Thank you for your attention

    The problem was solved with the modification that was published, now it is working

    Now what I do not get is the sensitivity, the NE5534 that I have are from Texas and with all of them equal
    I have ordered in the local trade of another brand, will arrive in a few days

    I read that you can also increase the sensitivity by changing the coil's damping resistance, I'll have to try
    I'm not sure whether to increase or decrease the ohms of the resistance

    regards

    Leave a comment:


  • chemelec
    replied
    The Diode should go across C13 on the 555.
    Not on the C15 of the ICL7660.

    Leave a comment:


  • Chiringo
    replied
    Hi guys

    I already solved the problem, now it's working
    It has little sensitivity 1Euro at about 8-10cm
    I will continue reading how to solve this
    Thank you

    Leave a comment:


  • Chiringo
    replied
    Thanks for your reply

    I think I understand the anode of the diode to pin 1 of icl7660 and the cathode to - of capacitor C13. Is this correct?
    In the diagram I see that the capacitor closest to pin 1 of the 7660 is not C13 but C15
    Can you tell me the correct connection?


    Thanks again

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X