If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Hi to all!!
I have almost completed minimaxx smd, but I need mmbt4403 and 4401.
I am currently working on zombi version through hole.
I'll keep you informed
I recently built the picodetector,programmed the pic 12f683 from the site.www.micro-examples.com
But dissapointed with result.
It does detect metal,but my project has poor range.
Tried various windings and inductances but only could locate large objects 20mm distance.(pliers etc).
Small coins almost touching the inductor...gold ring ..forget it.
Hope someone had better luck.
I think I build as above pp
Regards
John
I have just ordered the thru hole equivalent components for this PP.
I will post results soon.
Hopefully I will not need a sack truck to operate!
Cheers
john
If you are using a 9V battery, there is no need to put the stabilizer on 3.3V. Place the stabilizer on the 5V and will be more sensitive.
The author used the scheme Petruchio Agricultural Labourers 3V and specifically made to the scheme could work with two batteries of 1.5V.
At 5V scheme works better. In this case, you can use IC LM062.
When you use a 5 volt stabilizer consumption rises tok.3 volts in less consumption and longer battery life
If you are using a 9V battery, there is no need to put the stabilizer on 3.3V. Place the stabilizer on the 5V and will be more sensitive.
The author used the scheme Petruchio Agricultural Labourers 3V and specifically made to the scheme could work with two batteries of 1.5V.
At 5V scheme works better. In this case, you can use IC LM062.
I tried to reply to you rmessage but you do not accept pm
"anz29 has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."
Sorry
Now I have corrected, you can try again to send me a private message?
Thanks
I tried to reply to you rmessage but you do not accept pm
"anz29 has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."
Leave a comment: