Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tesoro Tejon

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by hugo View Post
    I don't know. I've just routed the board. But everyone is welcome to test it.
    I don't have time, nor money to do it.
    So, These files are yours now.
    Regards,
    Hugo
    What is the source of schematic,where did you obtained it?

    Leave a comment:


  • hugo
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    Have you tested this Tejon design, and if so ... does it work?
    I don't know. I've just routed the board. But everyone is welcome to test it.
    I don't have time, nor money to do it.
    So, These files are yours now.
    Regards,
    Hugo

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by hugo View Post
    @KT315 : I hope you'll appreciate this new design.
    No supply loop but I can't split the power lines.
    I still need to know where to add pads for VDI ...
    Regards,
    Hugo
    Have you tested this Tejon design, and if so ... does it work?

    Leave a comment:


  • hugo
    replied
    @KT315 : I hope you'll appreciate this new design.
    No supply loop but I can't split the power lines.
    I still need to know where to add pads for VDI ...
    Regards,
    Hugo

    Click image for larger version

Name:	TEJON_D.png
Views:	1
Size:	514.3 KB
ID:	333398

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by hugo View Post
    You're right !
    Next time, I'll route it with SMD components ...

    Sorry, I haven't included your mod for now.

    seems you like to waste and kill your time. you need retrace your design like you may see it does the Whites. power lines must go from two points, all parts analog and digital must be splitted by the individual power lines.

    be quick to learn smart boy, not be a bad dude.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • hugo
    replied
    You're right !
    Next time, I'll route it with SMD components ...

    79l05 for -5v
    disconnect transmitter power from negative voltage - increase stability all sheet!
    transmitter power to +12 volt
    Sorry, I haven't included your mod for now.

    Leave a comment:


  • GSL
    replied
    Originally posted by hugo View Post
    Hi,
    For those who want to play with.
    Regards,
    Hugo
    C36, C37 = 100pf
    C35 = 10pf
    C3 = 100 - 470pf

    Leave a comment:


  • Derx
    replied
    bad route for handmade ((

    Leave a comment:


  • hugo
    replied
    Hello,
    A new release : Version C.

    Who can tell me where the VDI is connected ?

    Regards,
    Hugo
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • hugo
    replied
    Hi,
    For those who want to play with.
    Note : This board has not been checked. I give it as is.
    At your own risks...
    Regards,
    Hugo
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Skippy
    replied
    C47 is also reversed polarity, I should have seen that one earlier.

    Leave a comment:


  • Davor
    replied
    I'd say C5 at 10n makes no sense. At 10p fine, but surely not 10n.

    Leave a comment:


  • hugo
    replied
    Hi,
    This is a first try (not complete yet) of the Tejon PCB.
    It's a little bit , how can we say ... tight !
    Regards,
    Hugo
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • hugo
    replied
    @Skippy :
    Yes, you're right. I will correct it.
    Thank you.

    Leave a comment:


  • Skippy
    replied
    You have C45 incorrect polarity.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X