transmitter sheet very similar in ELDORADO or LOBO
You can take the whole scheme of the transmitter by LOBO )))
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Tesoro Tejon
Collapse
X
-
I agree with the oscillator power supply problem, I don't think transistor V2 will feed +8V/-5V into the 4024 logic IC (powered off 0V and +8V). Diode D7 is probably shown correctly connected, to stop the -5V supply going positive. R55 won't be 440 ohms. The * value capacitors will be unmarked SMD ones, hence the lack of values on the schematic, they would mostly need removing to measure them. Is C4 even fitted? I would think it must be very small in value, else it would upset the operation of the phase detectors by adding a lag to the inverted signal. Presumably the opamps and comparators are powered from +/-5V?
Leave a comment:
-
-
more?
about * capacitors?
What is the frequency of the device?
What type of coil used? Ring? DD?
What are the parameters of detection device?
Leave a comment:
-
it's a real problem people does not wish to know some technological things/aspect. GMT King cobra PCB has so small diameter for wire holes I can not back them in PCB! I use 1.2mm diameter for fat wire and 1mm diameter for thin wire, thinking that is enough.Originally posted by digger barns View Postthis is no 1 job for silverdog over the summer PCB
just a bit bigger holes please
Leave a comment:
-
top priority
this is no 1 job for silverdog over the summer PCB
just a bit bigger holes please
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by N@SKO View PostHello friends!
This is almost the whole scheme of the analog part of Tejon. if
anyone have information about missing values of the capacitors let's share them.
Small additions and corrections schemesAttached Files
Leave a comment:
-
thanks N@SKO. great work done. I have read Tejon is similar to Troy Shadow but now see it is not.
wish you success
Leave a comment:
-
Tesoro Tejon
Hello friends!
This is almost the whole scheme of the analog part of Tejon. if
anyone have information about missing values of the capacitors let's share them.Attached FilesTags: None
Leave a comment: