Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tesoro Tejon

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by wьrttemberger View Post
    Have anyone build this Tejon? Itґs this PCB correct and works proper?
    you may find PCB in RAR here http://www.md4u.ru/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=3056&start=250
    vlaser makes...

    Leave a comment:


  • württemberger
    replied
    Originally posted by hugo View Post
    @KT315 : I hope you'll appreciate this new design.
    [ATTACH]21255[/ATTACH]
    Have anyone build this Tejon? It´s this PCB correct and works proper?

    Leave a comment:


  • Derx
    replied
    Tejon the best machine in Tesoro.

    Must have!

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Firebox, make anything simpler this is my suggestion to you. Tejon is based on u-chip, maybe PIC one. do you have access to HEX to program the PIC? not. CAN you write the code yourself? NOT. so why you need in the complicicated schematic??? there are massive of CLEAR analog VLF schematics you may begin from now!

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by Firebox View Post
    Qiaozhi,

    maybe on this board / thread ? http://www.md4u.ru/viewtopic.php?f=2...128364#p128364

    I am not a member on md4u.ru
    It's the Russian back-engineered schematics that I looked at. The Tejon has a micro-controller inside, and it looks like someone has replaced the micro with analog electronics.

    Leave a comment:


  • Firebox
    replied
    Qiaozhi,

    maybe on this board / thread ? http://www.md4u.ru/viewtopic.php?f=2...128364#p128364

    I am not a member on md4u.ru

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Good luck with that.
    I looked at the back-engineered design a few months ago and it appears to be full of errors.

    Leave a comment:


  • Firebox
    replied
    Hi all,

    I am looking for all Tesoro Tejon Files for example PCB, Layout Files and Part List to build them! maybe in SMD too....
    Does anyone build a good working Tejon ??? so i need this PCB Layout

    regards

    Leave a comment:


  • Biogas
    replied
    Tejon

    Have someone this Tejon bulid? This PCB works/correct?

    Thank you!

    Leave a comment:


  • N@SKO
    replied
    Pic is not need.Only lose VCO and variable tone.

    Leave a comment:


  • hugo
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    Doesn't the Tejon contain a micro-controller?
    If so, it's not shown in the schematic.
    Yes, it does.
    IMHO, It's used to generate audio and maybe to control a 4053 chip ...
    Original design don't have no 4024.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by N@SKO View Post
    The scheme is fundamentally correct. there may be some error in the values ​​of some of the capacitors. I personally remove any parts of the scheme but I had no "C" meter to measure capacitors
    Doesn't the Tejon contain a micro-controller?
    If so, it's not shown in the schematic.

    Leave a comment:


  • N@SKO
    replied
    The scheme is fundamentally correct. there may be some error in the values ​​of some of the capacitors. I personally remove any parts of the scheme but I had no "C" meter to measure capacitors

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by hugo View Post
    Hello Ivconic,
    It comes from yours and from N@SKO.
    I've updated it with the differents replies of this thread.
    I can't find more infos over Internet except from http://www.md4u.ru/ but it's about the same as here.
    But I say, it's not my project, it's a Geotech's project.
    The only thing I want to do, it's a working base. Anybody is free to experiment it and correct it.
    Have a nice day,
    Hugo
    No i have nothing to do with schematic. I saw it first here too.
    I wonder if it is accurate or not.

    Leave a comment:


  • hugo
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    What is the source of schematic,where did you obtained it?
    Hello Ivconic,
    It comes from yours and from N@SKO.
    I've updated it with the differents replies of this thread.
    I can't find more infos over Internet except from http://www.md4u.ru/ but it's about the same as here.
    But I say, it's not my project, it's a Geotech's project.
    The only thing I want to do, it's a working base. Anybody is free to experiment it and correct it.
    Have a nice day,
    Hugo

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X