Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Magnum on steroids!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ivconic
    replied
    Lot of brand and models... all functionally pretty much the same or with very small variations.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied


    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by Wiltran View Post
    Is the thpcb throughhole board the same as the one shown in the video with two tones? I think I'm getting this confused with the Goldenmask info.
    That's exactly the same board.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wiltran
    replied
    Is the thpcb throughhole board the same as the one shown in the video with two tones? I think I'm getting this confused with the Goldenmask info.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by Toros View Post
    Look for Express SCH. This program is author's favorite .
    Yes it is done in ExpressSch, part of ExpressPCB package.
    http://www.expresspcb.com



    Leave a comment:


  • Toros
    replied
    Originally posted by joop View Post
    Okay, another question. Which program do I need for the sch files? I have tried splan viewer, P-CAD sch viewer and EAGLE. Neither of them work...
    Look for Express SCH. This program is author's favorite .

    Leave a comment:


  • SVEN1
    replied
    I read some .6 program version files will not open .7 version files and so forth. Might be the problem.
    You can also try
    Files with sch extension are generally 3D schematics created and saved in one of the CAD programs.

    Leave a comment:


  • joop
    replied
    Okay, another question. Which program do I need for the sch files? I have tried splan viewer, P-CAD sch viewer and EAGLE. Neither of them work...

    Leave a comment:


  • joop
    replied
    Thanks a lot Toros!

    Leave a comment:


  • Toros
    replied
    And here is the third PCB.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Toros
    replied
    Mechanism to attach files works very slowly!
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X