Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
TESORO GOLDEN SABRE
Collapse
X
-
Hi,Originally posted by sisco View PostMax , for calculate transmitter coil and capacitor I use these formula .
about receiver how ? must use these formula or not ?
and for VLF frequency , can use how frequency ? (between ? KHz to ? KHz)
for example , can use 100KHz or not ?
formula you provided are for an LC resonator. You can use to find resonance freq. at RX.
In GSabre TX osc is a Colpitts one so you need that formula to get tx frequency.
C1 and C2 are capacitors at osc transistor.
Kind regards,
MaxAttached Files
Leave a comment:
-
Max , for calculate transmitter coil and capacitor I use these formula .
about receiver how ? must use these formula or not ?
and for VLF frequency , can use how frequency ? (between ? KHz to ? KHz)
for example , can use 100KHz or not ?Attached Files
Leave a comment:
-
Hi Ivconic,Originally posted by ivconic View Post"Very expensive, .... 4.70 Euro.."
****, yes! Here it is 4.9 euros!!! TL081 is 40cents....
I am worrying about my smd pcbs...I put TL082 in those to replace 2 LM308.....So you see, on ordinary pcb i can put LM308 even is expensive, but on smd? What should i put? LF353?
It will "eat" me few days more to find solution!!! ****!
Regards!
think that a good smd could be LT1012... as porkluvr suggested, but never tested it so I don't know for sure. Problem is finding it cause LT devices are few used as spare devices, so could be hard to find them e.g. in shops.
Best regards,
Max
Leave a comment:
-
Lm308
"Very expensive, .... 4.70 Euro.."
****, yes! Here it is 4.9 euros!!! TL081 is 40cents....
I am worrying about my smd pcbs...I put TL082 in those to replace 2 LM308.....So you see, on ordinary pcb i can put LM308 even is expensive, but on smd? What should i put? LF353?
It will "eat" me few days more to find solution!!! ****!
Regards!
Leave a comment:
-
Have you tried TL081 and what were results comparing to LF351?
Regards
Nelson
Originally posted by Max View PostHi,
using LF351 seems a bit more sensitive 1-2cm with 1eur coin. No big improvements.
Better if you find the LM308 or a modern full-replacement.
Kind regards,
Max
Leave a comment:
-
Hi Esteban,Originally posted by Esteban View PostSchematics for Esteban...and other "skeptics"
Nice! Go ahead!
go ahead !?
Oh sorry... I know you like boxes...
but I think that's enough to PI$$ off all of your and others speculations about my electronics (or chemistry?) understanding and about my "practice".
Pull out the hat next time you came here.
Kind regards,
Max
Leave a comment:
-
Schematics for Esteban...and other "skeptics"
Hi all,
cause someone here maybe think I've never realized an original schematic by my hands...
I post these two of my designs about PI detectors:
- 1st one is a simple PI that detected in ground 1eur coin at 37cm with a 20cm diameter monocoil, it detects gold too, can use on beach
It's simple and remember somehow underwater detectors.
- 2nd one is just a sheet (of many) of a very more complex PI detector with lot of features VCO/no-VCO etc etc, also this I've made myself and works really good
Handdrawn.
Of course... low-res pictures !
Esteban I don't need your schematics... I made myself.
Difference is that my designs work !
Kind regards,
Max
Leave a comment:
-
You can buy LM308 on ebay. Best to buy in quantity to keep shipping costs reasonable. http://search.ebay.com/lm308_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40
Best wishes,
J_P
Leave a comment:
-
Hi,Originally posted by nelson View PostHi Max.
Now i comprend some minor problems with my TGS. I m using TL081.
How good is LF351 instead of TL081?
Have anyone here LM308 for sale. I can send money by mail.
Regards
Nelson
using LF351 seems a bit more sensitive 1-2cm with 1eur coin. No big improvements.
Better if you find the LM308 or a modern full-replacement.
Kind regards,
Max
Leave a comment:
-
HI
Hi,
I can find 308,but have to travel 250 km just to buy them.
When I will have to buy some soon,so I can help you
Leave a comment:
-
Hi Max.
Now i comprend some minor problems with my TGS. I m using TL081.
How good is LF351 instead of TL081?
Have anyone here LM308 for sale. I can send money by mail.
Regards
Nelson
Originally posted by Max View PostHi,
you can try with LF351 instead of LM308... not the same but maybe you could find or have already. Other things, of course there are, but are difficault to find and you have to order.
I found it works better than TL081... somehow; they are normally considered equals but they aren't I think !
Now also obsolete parts !
I've found some suppliers of old LM308 on ebay... dip and metal case too (expensive one)... cause it's still in use in e.g. guitars preamps. etc but problem is that one have to make an international order for them...
Kind regards,
Max
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: