Originally posted by ivconic
View Post
why do you think that 220-330pF is the right value ?
In schematic it's 100pF. Of course... you will say that it works better with 220-330pF, and that you have square signal now... but then schematic has a mistake there ?
Do you think it's a mistake on schematic or that 220-330pF is a good workaround!?
Kind regards,
Max
Never mind! Regards to "both" !


BUT - it's obviously there after all! This occurs for the simple reason that inputs to these comparators are hovering around the threshold crossing point, and random noise is causing the comparator to switch from one state to another. I would suggest that this is an area in need of improvement. The slight fluctuations at pin 1 are not actually causing any problems in the synchronous demodulators (as confirmed in practice by Ivconic) so IMHO I would ignore this at the moment.

we have same parts and read different things... now I need a whisky too
. Other times it works ok. I think that it must be shielding problem. If i will find it i"ll write you. I must go out to test it (when rain stops) because i am afraid that at my Lab there are a lot of parasitic signals.
Leave a comment: