Originally posted by kt315
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
TESORO GOLDEN SABRE
Collapse
X
-
Originally posted by Carl-NC View PostMake sure there is no metal at all near the coil, especially any other coils.
If it is still high, then probably your coil null is at fault. It looks like mostly a reactive (X) null problem so you probably need to tweak the nulling.
انواع ترجمه
نوشتار
وب*سایت*ها
ترجمه نوشتار
فارسی
swap_horiz
انگلیسی
نوشتار مبدأ
There must be a metal that has a high rx
The only metal is close to the connector loop
Do I have to delete it according to this picture?
Whether or not the loop is shielded is important when nulling
Leave a comment:
-
Make sure there is no metal at all near the coil, especially any other coils.
If it is still high, then probably your coil null is at fault. It looks like mostly a reactive (X) null problem so you probably need to tweak the nulling.
Leave a comment:
-
experiment with small piece of copper or closed copper wire ring.
1 change the size of it
2 change a place of it between windings
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by kts315 View Postyes, amigo in Persia. you just open a physics rule now. it the transformer unsymmetrical you get the voltage.
write your university skill basic. what and where you learned.
mohandes kt315 Tx is very good but Rx is high!!
on 10mv
200mv
Leave a comment:
-
yes, amigo in Persia. you just open a physics rule now. it the transformer unsymmetrical you get the voltage.
write your university skill basic. what and where you learned.
Leave a comment:
-
Hi, my rx return wavelength of the circuit is high at 10 millivolts, why???This is if the tx wavelength is set to exactly 16 volts!!!Does this problem depend on whether the gb is open or closed or how the loop is placed when balancing, whether it is horizontal or vertical????
Leave a comment:
-
αγαπητέ φίλε νομίζω ότι ο Οδυσσέας έκανε μεγάλο λάθος. έπρεπε να πλεύσει όχι στην Κριμαία, αλλά στην Αγγλία.
Leave a comment:
-
ΚΑΛΟ ΑΠΟΓΕΥΜΑ. ΔΙΑΒΑΣΑ ΣΧΕΔΟΝ ΟΛΗ ΤΗ ΓΕΩΤΕΧΝΙΚΗ ΜΙΛΗΣΗ ΓΙΑ ΤΟ TESORO GOLDEN SABRE. ΜΟΥ ΑΡΕΣΑΝ ΠΟΛΥ ΤΑ ΚΤΙΡΙΑ ALES ΚΑΙ ΩΣ ΓΕΙΤΟΝΙΑ [ΕΛΛΑΔΑ] ΘΑ ΗΘΕΛΑ ΝΑ ΡΩΤΗΣΩ ΑΝ ΜΠΟΡΕΙΣ ΝΑ ΜΟΥ ΠΡΟΜΗΘΕΥΣΕΙΣ ΜΕ ΤΕΛΕΙΩΜΕΝΟ ΚΑΙ ΣΠΟΥΛΩΜΕΝΟ ΣΥΓΚΕΚΡΙΜΕΝΟ ΑΝΙΧΝΕΥΤΗ ΣΤΗΝ ΚΑΤΑΛΛΗΛΗ ΤΙΜΗ. ΕΙΜΑΙ ΚΑΛΑ ΜΕ ΗΛΕΚΤΡΟΝΙΚΑ ΑΛΛΑ ΔΕΝ ΕΧΩ ΕΜΠΕΙΡΙΑ ΣΕ ΑΝΙΧΝΕΥΤΕΣ. ΣΕ ΧΑΙΡΕΤΩ ΜΠΡΑΤΕ ΓΙΑΤΙ ΕΜΕΙΣ ΕΙΜΑΣΤΕ ΠΑΝΤΑ ΚΑΙ ΘΑ ΕΙΣΑΙ ΜΠΡΑΤΕ .
Leave a comment:
-
It sounds like you don't have enough GB range. Try increasing C10 to, say, 220pF.Originally posted by Bayu View Postwhen at my desk, I illustrated the bricks as minerals, when I rotated the GB pot, slowly the bricks started not being detected until the brick detection disappeared, but after I tried it on the ground, the soil was still detected, when I pumped it above the ground and set the GB , didn't change much, only reduced a bit, and I tried moving the coil 15cm above the ground the result was pretty undetectable, but only metal in the game was detected.
Leave a comment:
-
when at my desk, I illustrated the bricks as minerals, when I rotated the GB pot, slowly the bricks started not being detected until the brick detection disappeared, but after I tried it on the ground, the soil was still detected, when I pumped it above the ground and set the GB , didn't change much, only reduced a bit, and I tried moving the coil 15cm above the ground the result was pretty undetectable, but only metal in the game was detected.
Leave a comment:
-
Also, does the GB timing to the FET gate on TR5 change when you turn the GB pot?
See the TGSL_101.pdf page 9.
Leave a comment:
-
Does the strength of the ground response change as you vary the GB setting?
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: