Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
TESORO GOLDEN SABRE
Collapse
X
-
Thank you, 033 for the offer. May I request the gerber file for the King Cobra project. Once again, thank you
-
i can send you files but not on golden sabre. my project is name GMT KING COBRA.
Leave a comment:
-
Kt315
Yes, I want to order a pc so it looks good but. They want the file in gerber format I can't make it
Leave a comment:
-
gerbers are specific files for manufacture. you can not convert them in pdf and back. if you ask gerbers that means you want to order
pcb at manufacture/ fabric way. not homemade way.
Leave a comment:
-
Kt315 because I do not understand the change of files from pdf to eagle. Until it becomes a gerber file I can't change the file from pdf to gerber file .. Please help me so that the tesoro golden saber board becomes gerber file .. [email protected] sorry my english is google translate
Leave a comment:
-
I need help because I don't understand the software.
---
what is your nationality? why you think that your intellect is low? i reminder you - whole electronics in the world are doing by chinese. ALL.
so those people understand software and hardware without problems in the intellect.
Leave a comment:
-
Hi kt315 thank you for your response to my post. I need help because I don't understand the software. So from that I need with the gerber file for the pcb tesoro golden saber board. For the process of making pcb to look good results
Leave a comment:
-
gerber files of King Cobra are free if you are in course. its same diagram like tesoro royal sabre.
Leave a comment:
-
Hi is there in this forum that can send the pcb layout file with the gerber file thank you greetings
Leave a comment:
-
The board I am using, is from the same schematic.Originally posted by Koala View PostFor small targets a small coil is better
Loads of information over on the http://md4u.ru/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=...8576f2276e43df
Chrome does a reasonable job of translation
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by Tibuck19 View PostHas anyone made a lobo yet? I should have the rest of my missing components tomorrow and now its time to think about a coil! would I be better off with a football style coil or a big concentric coil for gold ?
For small targets a small coil is better
Loads of information over on the http://md4u.ru/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=...8576f2276e43df
Chrome does a reasonable job of translation
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: