Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TESORO GOLDEN SABRE

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • paku
    replied
    I WIll Tell My Problem When You Finish Your Tgsl And Test In Land and test with Gold

    Leave a comment:


  • sdesic
    replied
    Originally posted by paku View Post
    Yea Also You Can Fix It Dont Forget To Share
    Try Replace 15n with 18n then null the coil

    this is my bad TGSL Video that is 4 month ago


    but now is not working
    What happened with your TGSL ?
    I see that there was great depth.

    Leave a comment:


  • paku
    replied
    Originally posted by sdesic View Post
    TGSL is working - detecting OK, on first power UP. (after two tryouts without all ICs and coil)
    I was not shure about it working with all components but there it is.

    Now I need to build coil shielding and box etc.

    Paku you have problems of other kind, I have build one more TGSL EDU from Silverdogs KIT and it it is working also.

    I am fine with device, only problem for me is tricky adjustment of phase or null.
    Now I have oscilloscope (USB PC oscilloscope) so I hope that I can get more from it.

    Thank you manny77.
    Yea Also You Can Fix It Dont Forget To Share
    Try Replace 15n with 18n then null the coil

    this is my bad TGSL Video that is 4 month ago


    but now is not working

    Leave a comment:


  • sdesic
    replied
    I am going to use mylar shielding - space blanket for this coil.
    I was late to find that I need to leave one turn off glued part but ... what can I do now ...
    Will use hot glue instead of epoxy as my last one got to 150mV from 4mV before...
    Everythig else is art of making detector.

    Leave a comment:


  • manny77
    replied
    Happy for your successful build sdesic!
    Now the best part...hope it could be a nice machine!

    Leave a comment:


  • sdesic
    replied
    TGSL is working - detecting OK, on first power UP. (after two tryouts without all ICs and coil)
    I was not shure about it working with all components but there it is.

    Now I need to build coil shielding and box etc.

    Paku you have problems of other kind, I have build one more TGSL EDU from Silverdogs KIT and it it is working also.

    I am fine with device, only problem for me is tricky adjustment of phase or null.
    Now I have oscilloscope (USB PC oscilloscope) so I hope that I can get more from it.

    Thank you manny77.

    Leave a comment:


  • manny77
    replied
    Paku...
    Anyway pay great attention to soldering, component placement and direction and double..triple check everithing.
    Transistors and fet could present inverted internally pinout respect silkscreen. Check ECB and DSG of them...they could be inverted respect pcb. My fets for example was inverted...lot of time to figure and fix problem for me.
    And coil too was a difficult thing to make...

    Better to invest time to check everything respect find and fix malfunctioning later....
    My hint of the day...

    Leave a comment:


  • paku
    replied
    Originally posted by sdesic View Post
    I was reading schematics wrong then, thanks.
    Now I will try everything mounted.
    yea try and try but when you fix that you will get other problem hehheh
    then when you fix that other problem you will have other more problem
    TGSL there is something wrong at board we dont know

    Leave a comment:


  • sdesic
    replied
    I was reading schematics wrong then, thanks.
    Now I will try everything mounted.

    Leave a comment:


  • manny77
    replied
    -5 is generated by sine wave of tx so you have to mount at least oscillator parts and ic and the tx coil too.

    Leave a comment:


  • sdesic
    replied
    Hi guys

    I have asembled KIT TGSL EDU from silverdog.
    After connecting it without ICs I don't have -5V
    also I tried connecting LM358 - on lower right part of PCB with same results.
    LM 358 is oriented "down" so it is OK

    I do have +12V and +8V from lm7808.

    LM358 is making -5V in this TGSL ?

    Tried again with no ICs ... device uses 66mA and it is rising do 90mA ... still rising I disconnected it.
    No coils connected.

    Any advice ?

    Leave a comment:


  • nokia6230i
    replied
    a VLF is more difficult here do it because you have all the data successfully..http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...mplete-Details

    Leave a comment:


  • anonymouse
    replied
    Hi dear friends
    Which version of TGSL latest,stable and is best version?
    Please guide me
    Thank

    Leave a comment:


  • Silver Dollar
    replied
    TX=6mH and RX=6.5mH

    You can download the complete details here;http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...mplete-Details
    That contains a coil building guide.

    Though for much improved operation you might want to use the Minelab coils specs as outlined in the IGSL thread.

    Thanks to Ivonic who discovered that it would work. You do have to make a new transmitter though (2 transistors).

    Leave a comment:


  • nokia6230i
    replied
    please, help me and me who made this project can tell me the value of the coil that used it, thanks in advance
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X