Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TESORO GOLDEN SABRE

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ruben2000
    replied
    Hi friends!!
    I am in block number 8 and I took the measurements with the oscilloscope on channel 1 at 5V, 50uS and channel 2 at 5mV, 50uS. On channel 1 always TX.

    The first measurement was on pins 2 and 6 of U106.Click image for larger version

Name:	20220326_095642_mfnr.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	442.2 KB
ID:	362742

    The second measurement was on output pins 1 and 7 of U 106.Click image for larger version

Name:	20220326_095821_mfnr.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	419.4 KB
ID:	362743

    Both show the same image.
    I took a measurement with the multitester in the range of 200mV DC on pins 2 and 6 of U 106 and varying R36 (Pot. Sens.) and obtained measurements from 2.2mV to 34.8mV. I hope I'm on the right track.

    Here some photos of my PCB.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    This time I am in block number 7 and I took the measurements with the oscilloscope on channel 1 at 5V, 20uS and channel 2 at 5mV, 20us. On channel 1 always TX.

    The first measurement was at pin 6 of U104 with J3 in DISCO mode and R18 set to maximum.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220325_162756_mfnr.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	474.7 KB
ID:	362733

    The second measurement was on pin 6 of U105 with R22 set to maximum.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220325_162840_mfnr.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	484.0 KB
ID:	362734

    In both cases I see very similar signals but this time without interference.
    I took measurements with the multitester in the 200mV range. DC. at both points and got readings ranging from -1mV to 5mV.

    I passed through the iron metal coil and the waveform began to vary. I hope I'm on the right track.

    Here some photos of my PCB.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220325_165324.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	605.9 KB
ID:	362735Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220325_165301.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	597.4 KB
ID:	362736Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220325_163230_mfnr.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	521.6 KB
ID:	362737

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    Thank you Walt for your appreciation and advice!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • waltr
    replied
    Originally posted by Ruben2000 View Post
    Hi friends!

    The first measurement was at pin 1 of U103 with J3 in DISCO mode and R18 set to maximum.[ATTACH]57058[/ATTACH]

    The second measurement was at pin 7 of U103 with R22 set to maximum.[ATTACH]57059[/ATTACH]

    In both cases I see the signals very similar and with interference. I hope I'm doing well.

    Looks ok with no target. Try again and wave a piece of metal past the coil. Should then see a change at those pins.
    These are the outputs of the first integrator stage. See Carl & George's book, ITMD for explanation of what these do.

    Leave a comment:


  • mostafalesnar91
    replied
    Originally posted by Ruben2000 View Post
    Hi friends!!
    I am in block number 6 and I took measurements with the oscilloscope although there are no measurement points in this block but I wanted to do it anyway.
    I took measurements on channel 1 at 5V, 20uS and channel 2 at 5mV, 20uS. Channel 1 always in TX.

    The first measurement was at pin 1 of U103 with J3 in DISCO mode and R18 set to maximum.[ATTACH]57058[/ATTACH]

    The second measurement was at pin 7 of U103 with R22 set to maximum.[ATTACH]57059[/ATTACH]

    In both cases I see the signals very similar and with interference. I hope I'm doing well.
    Here a photo of the PCB.[ATTACH]57060[/ATTACH]
    I saw your TGSL board. You used high-level components. I hope you succeed.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    Hi friends!!
    I am in block number 6 and I took measurements with the oscilloscope although there are no measurement points in this block but I wanted to do it anyway.
    I took measurements on channel 1 at 5V, 20uS and channel 2 at 5mV, 20uS. Channel 1 always in TX.

    The first measurement was at pin 1 of U103 with J3 in DISCO mode and R18 set to maximum.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220325_102200_mfnr.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	445.3 KB
ID:	362729

    The second measurement was at pin 7 of U103 with R22 set to maximum.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220325_102354_mfnr.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	474.7 KB
ID:	362730

    In both cases I see the signals very similar and with interference. I hope I'm doing well.
    Here a photo of the PCB.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220325_102623.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	691.3 KB
ID:	362731

    Leave a comment:


  • mostafalesnar91
    replied
    Originally posted by Ruben2000 View Post
    Ok, thank you very much for your help Walt.
    Originally posted by Ruben2000 View Post
    One suggestion is that you assemble it block by block and fence by taking measurements. You must also take measurements of each component that you place so that you avoid mistakes and so that each stage works correctly.
    Well, now it's too late, I soldered everything, but very carefully

    Leave a comment:


  • waltr
    replied
    Scope pics look like the ones in Dons TGSL 101.pdf.
    So far so good. Keep going.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    Originally posted by mostafalesnar91 View Post
    Does anyone see anything wrong ??

    [ATTACH]57046[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH]57047[/ATTACH]
    One suggestion is that you assemble it block by block and fence by taking measurements. You must also take measurements of each component that you place so that you avoid mistakes and so that each stage works correctly.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    Hi friends!!
    I am in block number 5 and I was measuring with the oscilloscope in the Gate of TR4, which is the signal coming from the DISCO, the measurements were taken at 5V, 20uS.

    Gate TR4 of the DISC set to minimum.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220324_105907_mfnr.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	453.1 KB
ID:	362722

    Gate TR4 of the DISC placed in the middle.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220324_110123_mfnr.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	403.8 KB
ID:	362723

    Gate TR4 of the DISC set to maximum.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220324_110147_mfnr.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	496.3 KB
ID:	362724

    Here a photo of the PCB.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220324_111508.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	428.3 KB
ID:	362725Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220324_111415_mfnr.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	504.3 KB
ID:	362726

    I hope all is well up to this point, any suggestions are welcome.

    Leave a comment:


  • mostafalesnar91
    replied
    Does anyone see anything wrong ??

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0035.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	800.4 KB
ID:	362719
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0037.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	779.2 KB
ID:	362720

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    Ok, thank you very much for your help Walt.

    Leave a comment:


  • waltr
    replied
    Originally posted by Ruben2000 View Post
    Hi friends!!
    I want to know what Field Effect transistors I can use, I don't have the J107 nor the BF245; I can't find them in my local store I only have the 2N3819, NTE312, 2N4392 and the 2N4393.

    According to what I have seen in the J107 datasheet, the Vgs is -0.5V min. and -4.5V max.
    The one that can replace it according to what I have is the 2N4393 according to the datasheet the Vgs is -0.5V min. and -3V max.
    I'm looking forward to any advice on this, I'd appreciate it.

    That one should work. Just double check the pin out.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    Hi friends!!
    I want to know what Field Effect transistors I can use, I don't have the J107 nor the BF245; I can't find them in my local store I only have the 2N3819, NTE312, 2N4392 and the 2N4393.

    According to what I have seen in the J107 datasheet, the Vgs is -0.5V min. and -4.5V max.
    The one that can replace it according to what I have is the 2N4393 according to the datasheet the Vgs is -0.5V min. and -3V max.
    I'm looking forward to any advice on this, I'd appreciate it.

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    Field effect transistors.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X