Originally posted by Ruben2000
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
TESORO GOLDEN SABRE
Collapse
X
-
-
Originally posted by Ruben2000 View PostThank you very much banner, for the advice.
I would move fast but lately I'm busy, I'll do my best to finish this project.
The most important thing for me is that I want many to benefit from the information that I am publishing about the TGSL. I don't know much but I do what I can.
Leave a comment:
-
Thank you very much banner, for the advice.
I would move fast but lately I'm busy, I'll do my best to finish this project.
The most important thing for me is that I want many to benefit from the information that I am publishing about the TGSL. I don't know much but I do what I can.
Leave a comment:
-
Keep in mind that the scope shots are real. But somehow it works.
Proceed with haste.
These devices aren't built with putting on the shelf.
They are meant to find treasure...
Leave a comment:
-
-
-
please warn this person(sinclairuser)Originally posted by Qiaozhi View PostThis is indeed true.
You have to be careful with TO-92 transistor pinouts. See page 202 of ITMD where are three examples from Europe, Japan, and the USA.
Leave a comment:
-
Please do not use offensive words!!!!!!!Originally posted by sinclairuser View Postrubbish! the transistors he is talking about do indeed have different pinouts, there are at least three to my knowledge.
on 2n2222/a and similar testing the pins or having the correct manufacturers datasheet for the parts you have is really important.
This is what you are saying, I have not experienced it yet !! I never trust the datasheet, I always check it before installing the emitter transistor and collector
Leave a comment:
-
Hi friends!!!
I will now go to block number 9 which is the DISC stage.
I will place all the components and then I will make the measurements with the oscilloscope.
Leave a comment:
-
I came across several BC547 transistors where their pins were reversed.
Leave a comment:
-
rubbish! the transistors he is talking about do indeed have different pinouts, there are at least three to my knowledge.Originally posted by mostafalesnar91 View PostNo, my friend, this is not the case, nothing changes, this is a universal contract for all electronic components !! Better to say, a big mistake for PCB Edu !!!
It's really embarrassing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on 2n2222/a and similar testing the pins or having the correct manufacturers datasheet for the parts you have is really important.
Leave a comment:
-
Looking good.Originally posted by Ruben2000 View PostHi friends!!
I shielded the two coils and the wave is no longer deformed; And one more thing, the AC-GND-DC selector of channel 2 of my oscilloscope is failing, which is why it did not reach even the smallest of millivolts.
I put the coils back on the PCB with the shield to ground and got 20 degrees on RX. Here the image:
TX, higher amplitude wave at 5v, 20uS.
Pin7 of U101, smaller amplitude at 5mV, 20uS.
I am satisfied so far, thank you very much for your support.[ATTACH]57006[/ATTACH]
You should have no problems. Your step by step approach is the way to go.
Many people assemble all components and then ask " the circuit does not work, what could be the problem?"
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: