If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
A Better choice , is to build the "Tesoro Eldorado" , it was just Finished by Ivconic !!!! It sold for $459.00 u.s. dollars at one time ....... A much better project to build !! All information is on this Geotech Forum Here and you will have less headaches...................Regards..........Eugen e52
Why not? Does any Tesoros original coil will fit?
I do not have any measurement instruments except cheap china multimeter.
Are there any way, i can built a coil without 2-channel oscilloscope?
Yes you may use original coil form older Tesoros, but not from Cibola,Vaquero,Tejon and Compadre and uMax series. Any other original coil except TGS's will have to be checked for connector wirements also. At newer Tesoro machines setup is quite different than at older. Coils are much,much different. So i dont think that you can use coil from new serie with TGS/TGSL.
Hi,
Ivconic.
I dont wanna rush you or spam the tread.But I am curies about your last audio thuning.Can you post some details.Lat are the last results.The 1265 one
Thanks
What details? All the details are posted. You have TGSL schematic and you have audio part schematic. Also you have textual explanation. So what other details you expect?
Why not? Does any Tesoros original coil will fit?
I do not have any measurement instruments except cheap china multimeter.
Are there any way, i can built a coil without 2-channel oscilloscope?
Hi,
Ivconic.
I dont wanna rush you or spam the tread.But I am curies about your last audio thuning.Can you post some details.Lat are the last results.The 1265 one
Thanks
Hi everybody!
Building my first TGSL right now. Using Max schematic posted at page 130.
I have a Tesoro Cibola, which also runs at 14 KHz, so can i use a Cibola coil with TGSL?
Here is Ivconic's last TGSL schematic (ExpressSCH format) edited to make it easier to link with ExpressPCB software. Fixed duplicate part numbers and some part relabeling more similar to other TGSL schematics.
I also changed transistor pin numbers to try to be compatible with ExpressPCB package styles according to spec sheets I found online. But don't trust them much, you must check your own parts as always.
Hello again SB , HERE is From page 20 of this Thread we are on , I think this is Full Version ? If not let me know !!!...........Regards............Eugene52
Thank you very much, that probably will be good for me.
I have an idea I would like to try later where I will substitute a different purpose for the notch channels.
In last GSaberLight.sch file, R6 (to base of TR1) is 22k instead of 24k like other schematics.
Is that because it works better, or just more convenient and available?
Also: Do you have a PCB ".lay" file for the full TGS with notch?
Thanks,
-SB
Hello again SB , HERE is From page 20 of this Thread we are on , I think this is Full Version ? If not let me know !!!...........Regards............Eugene52
PLEASE, is it possible someone to share the Gerber files?
Thanks a lot!!
Hello Zpe , Go ahead and see if this works !! The latest TGSL !! I converted to Gerber from Sprint 5.0 this morning . It exported 2 files , let me know if this helps you .............Regards.......Eugene52
Hi folks, I just would like someone to share a Gerber files for Tesoro Golden Sabre. For me is easier and cheaper to order a couple of boards sending a gerber files to a company.
Someone with Sprint-Layout software should be able to export a Gerber file for you -- or you can get Sprint-Layout youself and do it.
You might want to check with your PCB maker also to see if they accept the Sprint-Layout native ".lay" files, some do.
Leave a comment: