Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TESORO GOLDEN SABRE

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • karlos x
    replied
    Originally posted by Friday View Post
    ok firstly I will make this coil

    0.30 mm wire. 235mm diameter OO coil.
    RX=150w
    TX=140w


    Try next :

    DD coil 255x133 mm
    TX = 100 w 6 mH 0,25 mm without warnish(with warnish 0,27-0,28 mm)
    RX = 105 w 6,5 mH 0,25 mm without warnish(with warnish 0,27-0,28 mm)

    f= 14,4-14,8 kHz

    ground balance set with ferite rod at 5-10 cm near coil,set trimer to non detect or some "crack" for ferite and wel be ok...

    Recomended to read all post....!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Unregistered
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by xix View Post
    I'm new on the forum and I've just finished my TGSL. By the way it is working pretty well and I'll try it on the field next week-end.
    My question is now: Can we add some kind of discrimination indicator (like a micro-amp.) that could give us immediately an indication if it is a ferrous or non-ferrous target (instead of playing with the disc. level pot.)?
    Cheers
    in disc mode you don't pay attention to the knob, at any position it will reject iron

    Leave a comment:


  • Friday
    replied
    ok firstly I will make this coil

    0.30 mm wire. 235mm diameter OO coil.
    RX=150w
    TX=140w

    Leave a comment:


  • xix
    replied
    Add-on to TGSL

    I'm new on the forum and I've just finished my TGSL. By the way it is working pretty well and I'll try it on the field next week-end.
    My question is now: Can we add some kind of discrimination indicator (like a micro-amp.) that could give us immediately an indication if it is a ferrous or non-ferrous target (instead of playing with the disc. level pot.)?
    Cheers

    Leave a comment:


  • Friday
    replied
    hi all...
    I made TGSL 1265. ......and it's coil's turn...
    which one coil is the best other's? please, can you tell me?
    Regards....

    Leave a comment:


  • macobt
    replied
    hi karlos
    you build this detector,and this coils you made yourself
    how is the deep of this coils,you can send me a picture

    Leave a comment:


  • tiktak
    replied
    Hi

    Hi,
    Ivica.
    How are you?
    Can you please tell me how you substitue 2N2222 with BC107 and 2N2907 with BC177 or the oposite?
    Thanks
    p.s.I am almost ready with my first TGSL1265.Will post resuls soon.

    Leave a comment:


  • karlos x
    replied
    coil

    TX = 100 /6 mH / 0,25 mm

    RX = 105 / 6,5 mH / 0,25 mm

    Shape 255x137 mm for DD coil......for pictures...search this forum....maybe
    1- 50 page......


    Good luck !

    Leave a comment:


  • macobt
    replied
    ....

    ....

    Leave a comment:


  • macobt
    replied
    hi to all

    j am new on this forum,and j am gona start to build this golden sabre light
    j read some parts of this forum and j look that the most risk part is the coils,can somebody send me picture how are they made with all carakteristics
    thanks for all who is gona read my mail,and j am sorry for my bad language

    Leave a comment:


  • Fred
    replied
    Originally posted by simonbaker View Post
    This looks like traces on both sides of board, correct? Is that more difficult to make?

    -SB
    Hi,
    Yes, because you need to etch the PCB on both sides,(i do one side at a time), and positioned carefully so holes match.But on this particular PCB there is no much traces on the upper side so you could use wires instead.
    Fred

    Leave a comment:


  • simonbaker
    replied
    Originally posted by Eugene52 View Post
    Hello Fred . Got the answers for you this morning !! O.K. , the 3.2 version was the last and it worked very well . ApBerg said they , him and Nakky worked on this Goldy together , but it is higher in frequency at 16 khz and the circuit uses regular capacitors not the 4.7 uf bipolar !!!! He will have more on this later . I told him to get back to this forum again , he was a big contributer when he was on here !!..............Regards...........Eugene
    This looks like traces on both sides of board, correct? Is that more difficult to make?

    -SB

    Leave a comment:


  • Fred
    replied
    Thanks Eugene,
    Looks like a nice PCB too...
    Yes Ap is a nice guy, hope he will be back.
    Regards,
    Fred.

    Leave a comment:


  • Eugene52
    replied
    TESORO GOLDEN SABRE

    Hello Fred . Got the answers for you this morning !! O.K. , the 3.2 version was the last and it worked very well . ApBerg said they , him and Nakky worked on this Goldy together , but it is higher in frequency at 16 khz and the circuit uses regular capacitors not the 4.7 uf bipolar !!!! He will have more on this later . I told him to get back to this forum again , he was a big contributer when he was on here !!..............Regards...........Eugene

    Leave a comment:


  • Eugene52
    replied
    TESORO GOLDEN SABRE

    Hello Fred , I sent ApBerg an e-mail asking if rev 3.2 of "Goldy-PCB" was final version and did it work Good ??? I should get an answer soon ............Aloha from the Desert.........Eugene52/Stalni-clan / non-guru member

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X