Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IGSL

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • N@SKO
    replied
    Originally posted by der_fisherman View Post
    May I ask which PCB software has the .lay extension?
    Thanks in advance.
    Andy
    PS Will you be talking to Silverdog?
    Sprint Layout 5.0

    Leave a comment:


  • silverdog
    replied
    IGSL boards

    Ok I have no problem in making IGSL boards but which do I make ?

    There are 5 versions now available and maybe more over the next few days ?

    Best prices come from longer runs of the same board, not small runs of different boards

    (note: I can now get economical runs of small numbers but only if the board is less than 10cm x 10cm)

    Lets get some agreement on which to make, (at least to start with) and I'll promise you all the better price will be passed on to you

    note: due to holidays I will be unable to dispatch orders between Aug 6th-13th

    I am not sure if there is time to reach agreement and produce the boards before my holidays ? If not they will be dispatched week commencing 15th August

    Leave a comment:


  • eduardo1979
    replied
    IGSL TX-TGSL

    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by bernte_one View Post
    the only thing is changing the the oscillator stage? ok that should not be a big problem
    for this change i can make a mini pcb to solder components for new oscillator and connect this mini pcb to main so that the parts are not hanging around

    ok thanks for help
    That's a good idea!

    Leave a comment:


  • nickel_n
    replied
    thank you again ivconic.
    Silverdog if you are counting numbers,
    Put me on for a kit and an extra PCB of the version with minelab coil

    Leave a comment:


  • bernte_one
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    I am not sure that understand your point? First IGSL version was with TGS oscillator and last one is with different oscillator adapted for Minelab Musketeer coils. Only difference is in oscillator stage, nothing else. It is possible to make first version and later to remove old oscillator and put new one. But in that case you will have to solder components in "air" on that pcb area... Why? Just make last version...
    the only thing is changing the the oscillator stage? ok that should not be a big problem
    for this change i can make a mini pcb to solder components for new oscillator and connect this mini pcb to main so that the parts are not hanging around

    ok thanks for help

    Leave a comment:


  • eduardo1979
    replied
    igsl normal

    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by bernte_one View Post
    thx so much ivconic


    to the version problem:
    is it possible to make a ground version (first of igsl) that can be modded to second version)
    (no tesoro coil mod) by changing some caps or replace components?
    ....
    I am not sure that understand your point? First IGSL version was with TGS oscillator and last one is with different oscillator adapted for Minelab Musketeer coils. Only difference is in oscillator stage, nothing else. It is possible to make first version and later to remove old oscillator and put new one. But in that case you will have to solder components in "air" on that pcb area... Why? Just make last version...

    Leave a comment:


  • bernte_one
    replied
    thx so much ivconic


    to the version problem:
    is it possible to make a ground version (first of igsl) that can be modded to second version)
    (no tesoro coil mod) by changing some caps or replace components?

    but if not it is equal i buy in every case a complete kit and a pcb extra (for experimenting)
    like every time i order


    p.s. ivconic maybe you can pm me your adress (not for visiting - to less time at the monent but maybe santa claus comes this year earlier if he have time)

    Leave a comment:


  • eduardo1979
    replied
    Thanks Ivconic.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by eduardo1979 View Post
    Iconic is the boss. What I have done is only a relocation of some components, nothing more. If Ivconic not agree with my small changes there is no problem. Nobody is forced to make this pcb. What I have tried to do was help a little. I have reviewed the pcb and I have not seen any error
    Of course i agree. Make that one, of course.

    Leave a comment:


  • eduardo1979
    replied
    There is no electrical difference, all components are on the same site. The only thing more beautiful is the pcb. All this work is quieria Ivconic and I help a little in what is seen. Ivconic thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • der_fisherman
    replied
    I agree with you completely, where we all can help a little, we should do just that!! That way its all our work....
    I could not see an electrical differences at all......just a bit prettier maybe!!!
    I have no problems with either PCB being made, or even both!!!
    regards
    Andy

    Leave a comment:


  • cnckecgo
    replied
    I wish everyone success in studies from Turkey became a member of the forum was working fine IGSL liked it very much would like to congratulate those who practice the circuit tasarlayanlarıve. 2 units have a circuit or ıvonick ustanınmı unstable hangini really did not know I was the craftsman eduardo eduardo ustadan ıvonic and I want to help teşekkürler.tek expect the circuit to run smoothly

    Leave a comment:


  • eduardo1979
    replied
    Iconic is the boss. What I have done is only a relocation of some components, nothing more. If Ivconic not agree with my small changes there is no problem. Nobody is forced to make this pcb. What I have tried to do was help a little. I have reviewed the pcb and I have not seen any error

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X