Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

blisstool ltc64x v2i

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Skippy
    replied
    For info, another update on 'Finds':http://www.findmall.com/read.php?18,1673202

    Leave a comment:


  • WM6
    replied
    Originally posted by target View Post

    . I am free to tell you what I personally witnessed with my own eyes and after knowing who the users are.

    .
    No problem. Then buy, one, two, three, or as many LTC64 you want. After such lemon suckers tests I will not buy one and suggest everyone not to become lemon sucker by purchasing LTC64. For now. But you can convince me by publish credible non-hocus-pocus tests.

    As I can see, you specially avoid to publish valid in-field stability test.

    Leave a comment:


  • holyuser
    replied
    Originally posted by target View Post
    Originally posted by barryny
    I am free to tell you what I personally witnessed with my own eyes


    Leave a comment:


  • target
    replied
    for you disbelieving lemon suckers heres the post from barryny....
    dont choke on your lemon .....


    Quote
    barryny
    Hey Steve.
    I own the Excalibur, the E-Trac, the Deus. I own the 12x15, 10x12 and stock E-Trac coils. I own the large coil for the Deus. I have used for more than 10 hours the Blisstool both stock and large coil.

    I do not own the Whites or Fisher. HOWEVER - I never made any comments about their capabilities or how good or bad they are. I believe I said:

    "I have used it and watched it versus the best machines being used by experienced people. This has been recorded on video.
    The Blisstool beats them all - E-Trac w/15" WOT and 12x15" SEF, Deus w/large coil, F75 boost, Whites TDI Pro PI, Excalibur."


    So I play by my rules ALL THE TIME. I am free to tell you what I personally witnessed with my own eyes and after knowing who the users are. I don't sit here and comment about this or that because I have the need to hear myself talk...I have a stellar reputation on all the forums that I contribute to as well as running the premiere colonial detecting event company in the US.

    Thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • WM6
    replied
    Thank you SVEN1

    I cannot find nothing credible about in-field stability, main problem of most commercial Bulgarian detectors.

    Instead of some credible independent tests, we got only promotional claims: "better than Deus, Excallibur, Etrac, TDI etc."

    I have one of those Bulgarian detectors in past, REX Delta 6 (purchased from REX "company" and delivered by Micron "company") and promoted by German reseller as gold detector and by Italian reseller as "better for nuggets than MXT". In air test really fantastic, better than all previous brand I tested. But in field, huge instability, playing sound like Charleston band, practically unusable to work with. Yes, it can be silenced by its control, but in this case detector become mute on good targets too. The same experience with Turkish model Atlantis Imperator II, great in coin air tests, but worthless in field due its constant instability.

    For now I am on hold (my money) regarding LTC64 promo claims.

    Leave a comment:


  • SVEN1
    replied
    Originally posted by WM6 View Post
    Can you provide a link of those post?

    Leave a comment:


  • WM6
    replied
    Originally posted by target View Post
    see the posts by barryNY on the findsmall forum
    Can you provide a link of those post?

    Leave a comment:


  • target
    replied
    see the posts by barryNY on the findsmall forum

    Leave a comment:


  • WM6
    replied
    Originally posted by target View Post
    frnifo:
    "Airtested my testnugget wich is a rather flat 4 grainer and it picks it up at just past two inches with the 11" coil. BUT... the machine has no true all metal mode, it is still not a nuggethunter. "

    4 grain nugget at 2" can be good result even for true "All metal" gold detectors.

    But (there is always a "but") frninfo (you?) say "flat" 4 grainer.

    If those nugget is flat hammered or natural flat shape, then 2" results are rather poor than good.

    Can you post photos of those "4 grainer"?

    Leave a comment:


  • target
    replied
    This Open Forum is now DISABLE to new posts due to the Phorum Forum Software used for this forum being generally obsolete and basically no longer supported. Recently, the server that hosts this website upgraded to MySQL version 8.0.36 and Phorum 5.2.23 is not compatible with MySQL version 8.0.36. This Phorum based Discussion Forum will still be available for viewing and reference but is no longer accepting new postings and will be READ ONLY. To visit the NEW forum, CLICK HERE! Please note that those wishing to use the NEW Discussion Forum will have to re-sign up. Due to encryption of passwords, I cannot transfer users from the Phorum platform to the new forum platform. I am sorry for all the inconveniences. This Phorum based discussion forum will still be here for reference and veiwing, but will be closed for further posts.


    see the last post by frnifo .

    a tester

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    holyuser what is in your Bulgarian detector something that is worth ,,very interested in me?

    Leave a comment:


  • WM6
    replied
    Originally posted by Funfinder View Post

    This is now "higher psychology" of those "every not
    personal known MD must be a bad and bitter lemon - suckers"!
    You are not bitter lemon sucker, you are self-sucker, and yes, this is something of "higher psychology".

    Leave a comment:


  • Funfinder
    replied
    Originally posted by target View Post
    c'mon out with it !ignore the lemon suckers with sour faces
    This is now "higher psychology" but sometimes it's the only way
    if a person is able to ignore his own mind! In that case you have
    no problems even if the own thoughts wanna drag you into topics
    or memories that brings you down or could drive somebody crazy!

    "Switching off conciousness", but without yoga, sleep, drugs etc.


    However, target, I'm ignoring already some of those "every not
    personal known MD must be a bad and bitter lemon - suckers"!



    This isn't my newest metaldetector but a similar:

    Leave a comment:


  • WM6
    replied
    Originally posted by target View Post
    c

    !ignore the lemon suckers with sour faces
    Probably you mean ltc64 dealers, cause no one want to buy unstable detectors.

    "Deutsch-Test" say nothing about detector stability in field so it is pointless and biased.

    Leave a comment:


  • target
    replied
    c'mon out with it !ignore the lemon suckers with sour faces

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X