Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

blisstool ltc64x v2i

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by Funfinder View Post
    Is that you - the first guy, ivconic? huh huh huh!
    Yeah! Am i cool or what?
    Cooler than guy from second video!

    Leave a comment:


  • Funfinder
    replied
    Is that you - the first guy, ivconic? huh huh huh!

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Oh look; embed is disabled!?
    Never mind; links are still here, you can always watch them on Youtube!


    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    About numerous Bliss commands:



    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    "...I saw in a video at the main french XP Déus page that the coil of this MD is chargable even by
    a single 1.5 AA alkaline cell but theres of course a difference concerning recharging comfort if
    someone needs to charge after every day (10h) or after two days á 5hs of hunting or if the
    detectors battery power will last for 10 days á 7-9 hours!...
    "





    Leave a comment:


  • Funfinder
    replied
    > Good results, I like such MD capabilities. For me one of most important MD characteristic.

    The results are even better:
    Today I let switched on the Blisstool with those already 55h active accus and I got another 10h plus.
    At the moment each battery is at ca. 3.3 volts (instead of 3.7) so I guess another 5-10 hours would be possible.
    So in total the internal 2200mA Blisstool LiPo pack will last for 70-75h of working time even 2-3 years after
    buying (if volume is @ silent to medium position). A new one may last even for 90 hours!

    I saw in a video at the main french XP Déus page that the coil of this MD is chargable even by
    a single 1.5 AA alkaline cell but theres of course a difference concerning recharging comfort if
    someone needs to charge after every day (10h) or after two days á 5hs of hunting or if the
    detectors battery power will last for 10 days á 7-9 hours!

    Leave a comment:


  • WM6
    replied
    Originally posted by Funfinder View Post
    Blisstool battery life Info:

    55 hours!
    Good results, I like such MD capabilities. For me one of most important MD characteristic.

    But if we know that old Fisher PI (!) Impulse batteries last twice as much, then we can conclude, that all those modern design are very poor designed from economical energy consumption point of view.

    Leave a comment:


  • Funfinder
    replied
    Blisstool battery life Info:

    These are 3 x 2200mA LiPo's with totally 11.1 volts.

    Because there are so many different devices which are using accu-power
    and all the additonal single accucells I have since a half year I'm writing a list
    so I don't forget to recharge this stuff to save the batteries from deep-depleting.

    The internal Blisstool accus were recharged 1,5 months ago and now guess for
    how many hours of usage those 2.5 year old accus have worked since then:

    55 hours!

    I'm interested if others got the same good accu-usage-time results.

    Leave a comment:


  • Funfinder
    replied
    @ ivconic
    Concerning the preset programs you're absolutly right - those are not the maximum at all.
    Even with analog machines someone should practise at least 30 hours to learn the behaviour of the detector.

    OK, maybe the XP Deus will find large enough meteorites with enough iron or nickel
    but you can test it: if you bury a piece of brickstone in lowmineralic ground or earth will you find it? Guess no.


    @ WM6
    By pure chance yesterday I found a second nugget-size object. It's not that unusual, because I'm looking
    for very small coins at that site and for those someone also has to listen very closly and move the coil
    directly over the ground.
    This micronail looks big on the foto but it isn't. And the weight is far below 1 gram, perhaps 0.1 gram.
    It was found 5cm below the surface at a region with massive electrosmog. No chance if you don't hit
    the spot within 3cm tolerance exactly with the 28cm coil. But without electrosmog the Blisstool would
    have detected it at 7-8cm.

    Another nail I found 3 days ago under the same "extremly noisy" conditions. This nail is 1.3 cm.
    It was detected ca. 10cm below - at exactly the depth where you can see it on the grass bale.
    Only put a thin piece of bark below the nail to show it better. Better conditions depth: ca. 13cm
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Davor
    replied
    I'll make a picture one of these days. Airplanes and yachts came to my mind, but that thing looks completely melted and has a hole filled with some material ... odd.

    Leave a comment:


  • WM6
    replied
    Originally posted by Davor View Post
    I know and it is even more interesting. The remainder of the meteorites are rocks, but other metals are usually mentioned only as trace components.
    It is his treasure. I'll ask him.
    If you think that it can be out of magnesium, then it is great possibilities that it is about part of (civil or military) air-plane.

    Leave a comment:


  • Davor
    replied
    Originally posted by WM6 View Post
    But preliminary comment: meteorites are usually heavy for its shape and 90% of meteorites has iron compound (attract magnet).
    I know and it is even more interesting. The remainder of the meteorites are rocks, but other metals are usually mentioned only as trace components.
    It is his treasure. I'll ask him.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by WM6 View Post
    I got small 11.40 gram meteorite from friend, so my Deus (coming) will be tested on meteorites too.
    That reminds me on something! Also brings me splendid idea too!
    I don't want to go off topic here so i will elaborate this on other thread:




    Leave a comment:


  • WM6
    replied
    Originally posted by Davor View Post
    Funny thing is that my kid found something meteorite-like on the beach (!) that is lightweight, and certainly not iron. It looks a lot like titanium and it is not corroded a bit, and I have no idea how to start analysing it. It gives a clear non-Fe indication on IGSL too
    If you wish to analyse it on meteorite, then this site can be good start:

    A step-by step process to determine whether or not your rock is a meteorite


    But preliminary comment: meteorites are usually heavy for its shape and 90% of meteorites has iron compound (attract magnet).

    Can you post some clear photo?

    Also advisable to see for meteorite hunting:

    Leave a comment:


  • Davor
    replied
    Funny thing is that my kid found something meteorite-like on the beach (!) that is lightweight, and certainly not iron. It looks a lot like titanium and it is not corroded a bit, and I have no idea how to start analysing it. It gives a clear non-Fe indication on IGSL too

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X