Originally posted by dbanner
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
blisstool ltc64x v2i
Collapse
X
-
Diptrace layout.Attached Files
Leave a comment:
-
You are absolutely right I cloned a pcb from Puls Star 2 about 8 months and more and then I've been a fool and a big jerk handsel Minelab or Fiser don't do that only fools like me do it and eventually the fool remained a fool.Originally posted by eclipse View PostI would slightly disagree on this.
A few examples: JW Fishers (US), Minelab (AUS), Pulse Star manufacturer (GER), Lorenz (GER). What they all have in common - they delete chip markings (all of them),
spray paint (2), epoxy encapsulate (3 & 4) just to keep people hands off their circuit boards. Why would you think that if a manufacturer goes with all this trouble to protect something for whatever reason they have would simply give circuits just like that. Minelab wouldn't put their first circuit online after 30 years on the market so. At the end the chance of him obtaining an author made schematic is 0. Doesn't matter where the manufacturer is based.
Leave a comment:
-
I would slightly disagree on this.
A few examples: JW Fishers (US), Minelab (AUS), Pulse Star manufacturer (GER), Lorenz (GER). What they all have in common - they delete chip markings (all of them),
spray paint (2), epoxy encapsulate (3 & 4) just to keep people hands off their circuit boards. Why would you think that if a manufacturer goes with all this trouble to protect something for whatever reason they have would simply give circuits just like that. Minelab wouldn't put their first circuit online after 30 years on the market so. At the end the chance of him obtaining an author made schematic is 0. Doesn't matter where the manufacturer is based.
Leave a comment:
-
The deletion of the integrated circuit marking is inherent to the Bulgarian manufacturers of detectors. They do not patent their detectors and believe that deletion of the labels on the circuits is sufficient to keep them from copying and cloning.Originally posted by eclipse View PostDo you really think that if a company removes IC markings of the chips on their devices are willing to share any information at all?
Leave a comment:
-
Do you really think that if a company removes IC markings of the chips on their devices are willing to share any information at all?
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by Suhoj57 View PostWhere to find pcb for Blistol ?KIBERTRON ID: Ahmed E-mail: [email protected] GSM: +359 88 345 0 667 Skype: ahmed_merchev BLISSTOOL Ltd

Ahmed Merchev
+359 883450667
[email protected]
www.blisstool.com
BULGARIA
2937 SLASHTEN
28 Democracy Street
Skype: blisstool
Skype: ahmed_merchev
Facebook page BLISSTOOL
Facebook user blisstool
Leave a comment:
-
Math, I respect and value your opinions as a member of this forum, that is what a forum is for.. People are entitled to express views about their machine or any machine they might have, indeed I was a VER anti Minelab person then I bought an Etrac, and IMHO it is just about the best machine out there (Deus owners might tell you different). That said I still think the Whites Eagle Spectrum kick butt off the Etrac inland and on gold, what I wanted was a beach AND inland machine, and the Etrac does that.
I've looked a the Blisstool and I agree it's one helluva machine but the point I was making is that I would NEVER presume to tell ANYONE on this forum that the didn't have a clue as although I'm an electronics Engineer and have a very large number of designs for lots of different things under my belt so as to speak, I still bow to the talents of a great many of the members of this forum.
I wasn't trying to have a go at anyone, just pointing out mu opinion of the matter. Sorry if I offended you in any way, that's not my purpose here.
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by Skippy View PostMaybe "Seeing through iron" is like standing in woodland and "seeing through the trees".
Very good analagy, Skippy. That's exactly what I mean, it is detectorist's jargon. Metal detector enthusiasts who are aquanted with the term know exactly what it means.It is hobby specific slang I think. For iron/nail infested ground.
So I'm convinced that it is an appropriate phrase, better explained with woodlands analagy, thanks Skippy for reminding me.
Some metal detectors are better than others when it comes to "seeing through the trees", that's for sure.
Leave a comment:
-
Maybe "Seeing through iron" is like standing in woodland and "seeing through the trees".
Leave a comment:
-
Do Company Engineers have control over Marketing Department? I think not. There are spurious claims made all the time, and it's not limited to just Metal detectors, that goes for all products. Its not the engineer's fault.
The proof as to how good a product is, comes down to the end user's opinion. It's the customer's opinion that counts, not the engineer.
Famously was the claim of "seeing through iron". Not exactly an accurate description of a detectors seperation af targets ability and recovery speed. I doubt you could find an engineer who would make such claims. Detecting a coin under a nail is not "seeing through iron", strictly speaking. Try detecting a coin under a piece of sheet metal!!!
Leave a comment:
-
Sean.. ive given my views on a machine ive owned and used for around 5 years
i sold my Blisstool v2i earlier this year together with the original manual
the chap who bought it experienced all sorts of troubles setting it up and getting used to it
as i also did.. which is the reason for my post on this thread - Blisstool ltc64x v2i
i dont recall ever telling anyone on this forum they dont know what theyre talking about..
ive checked back and unsure whether youre referring to me or MattR in this thread??
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: