Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

blisstool ltc64x v2i

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • WM6
    replied
    Thanks Daniel.

    As you I am interesting in best possible detector, no matter of brand (mean interesting in LTC64 reality and not promotional performance ).

    Pitty that no one is testing those detector for gold prospecting. Maybe you can test it with your 0.36gram nugget, even in air?

    Leave a comment:


  • Daniel Tn
    replied
    WM6 -- I'm not a dealer of any kind or brand of detector nor am I affiliated with any of the companies. I am just a relic hunter and want the best tool for the sites I hunt and things I seek to find. Thus minie balls and such are what I am after. The 26 hours are the total time I've had on the machine over a weeks period of time in hunting with it...not one continuous stretch. My job allows me to be off in 5 day stretches every other week (but when I work, its 12 hour days). The gold in my area is very fine....we use dredges to get most of it...thus the largest piece of gold I have that I've found is a little under a half gram....weighs .36 grams and it was found dredging. I can see what it will do but I'm personally not interested in gold like I am Civil War relics....and if I were into gold, my detector of choice wouldn't be a VLF machine with a 8 kHz operating freq. If it were a VLF it would have 18+ kHz for sensitivity to micro size gold.

    Leave a comment:


  • WM6
    replied
    Originally posted by barryny View Post

    Hi Carl - it actually air tests awful - so if you are impressed with the air test depth
    Of what "depth" we can discuss in air test?
    From my poor English knowledge, air test can give us air detecting distance only, and not depth.

    For Carl, as engineer, would be more interesting to measure TX amplitude of LTC64, than make misleading air tests.

    Leave a comment:


  • barryny
    replied
    Hi Carl - it actually air tests awful - so if you are impressed with the air test depth - I'm interested in your thoughts "from the pit"...Yes, I know you are the engineer, but the little I know about detectors - there is always the disclaimer that air tests are not real world so the depth achieved is not what to expect when in the ground.

    I offer that the Blisstool is the opposite of that theory.

    Good luck with it. And we hope that you will email Carter with any questions whatsoever. He is a very experienced detectorist with over 35 years on every known machine. He is still learning the Blisstool and has logged over 75 hours with it.

    PM me for his email if you like. Thanks. Look forward to you opinion.

    Barry

    Leave a comment:


  • WM6
    replied
    Originally posted by Daniel Tn View Post
    I've got about 26 hours or so on my Blisstool V3 now. I don't see where the heavy part is though. It's not a Deus, but by no means is it heavy and to me it balances well.

    In this part of Tennessee I'm within minutes of the gold producing area of our state, and our soil widely varies from place to place. In some areas we have severe red iron dirt that pulse detectors work very well in and will blow the doors off of most all VLF machines. The TDI and GPX machines haven't really caught on here yet but I've been able to run both of those and it's amazing what they can do.

    I bought the Blisstool due to the video on Blisstool USA where they go to Culpeper, VA for a couple of tests. I hunt in Culpeper, and the soil there is very much like what I have down here. When you see a VLF detector that can actually tell the difference between ferrous and non ferrous in this kind of dirt....you have something. Most ALL VLF machines will read non ferrous objects in this dirt, AS IRON (ferrous). Thus the rule of thumb is....if it doesn't have a true all metal mode, you aren't going to find much. The Bliss is changing that....it can discriminate out the iron and somehow still go decently deep in the red dirt and detect the non ferrous items in it. Thus far I haven't found a place I can GB it correctly, and get a Sensitivity level above 2....most of the time I am having to set it on 1 or lower in order to get it to ground balance. Even still, at a gain setting of just 1, it is capable of hitting coin size objects in the ground at 10-12 inches in this red dirt....that's pretty spectacular for a non pulse machine. I uploaded a video this week of some of my first few hunts with it....and one case, a Civil War minie ball at 12 inches in red dirt that it is hitting pretty well.

    I've ran the regular TDI, TDI Pro, and TDI SL in the dirt here locally and in Virginia. The problem with the TDI is how hard it is to distinguish iron (like nails), from non ferrous items like bullets and coins. They sound remarkably alike...thus people really do struggle with that learning curve to the TDI in that area. Pending on what version of the TDI you have, I found them to have an effective depth of around 12-13 inches for minie balls in red dirt with the stock 12" DF coil. Well I can already tell you from what little I've ran the Blisstool....it can match that depth on bullets in red dirt....but with the added bonus of being able to discriminate out the nails, and with an 11 inch coil. It's not as strong on buttons and low conductors as the TDI is, but on the mid-high conductors, it can easily match the TDI. Not bad at all.
    And all those huge tests you done in only 26 hours? Without slipping?

    Daniel, you must be superman - or a Blisstool dealer.

    What of reference is, if detector can detect minie ball or even cannon bal very very deep? Most of us are searching for detector that can detect gold and cannot detect different balls at all.

    But if you live near gold fields, as you say, you must have something like 1 gram natural nugget. Please test such about 1gram genuine nugget on how deep it can be detected with LTC64 in red soil and post test video for us. Thanks in advance.

    Leave a comment:


  • Daniel Tn
    replied
    I've got about 26 hours or so on my Blisstool V3 now. I don't see where the heavy part is though. It's not a Deus, but by no means is it heavy and to me it balances well.

    In this part of Tennessee I'm within minutes of the gold producing area of our state, and our soil widely varies from place to place. In some areas we have severe red iron dirt that pulse detectors work very well in and will blow the doors off of most all VLF machines. The TDI and GPX machines haven't really caught on here yet but I've been able to run both of those and it's amazing what they can do.

    I bought the Blisstool due to the video on Blisstool USA where they go to Culpeper, VA for a couple of tests. I hunt in Culpeper, and the soil there is very much like what I have down here. When you see a VLF detector that can actually tell the difference between ferrous and non ferrous in this kind of dirt....you have something. Most ALL VLF machines will read non ferrous objects in this dirt, AS IRON (ferrous). Thus the rule of thumb is....if it doesn't have a true all metal mode, you aren't going to find much. The Bliss is changing that....it can discriminate out the iron and somehow still go decently deep in the red dirt and detect the non ferrous items in it. Thus far I haven't found a place I can GB it correctly, and get a Sensitivity level above 2....most of the time I am having to set it on 1 or lower in order to get it to ground balance. Even still, at a gain setting of just 1, it is capable of hitting coin size objects in the ground at 10-12 inches in this red dirt....that's pretty spectacular for a non pulse machine. I uploaded a video this week of some of my first few hunts with it....and one case, a Civil War minie ball at 12 inches in red dirt that it is hitting pretty well.

    I've ran the regular TDI, TDI Pro, and TDI SL in the dirt here locally and in Virginia. The problem with the TDI is how hard it is to distinguish iron (like nails), from non ferrous items like bullets and coins. They sound remarkably alike...thus people really do struggle with that learning curve to the TDI in that area. Pending on what version of the TDI you have, I found them to have an effective depth of around 12-13 inches for minie balls in red dirt with the stock 12" DF coil. Well I can already tell you from what little I've ran the Blisstool....it can match that depth on bullets in red dirt....but with the added bonus of being able to discriminate out the nails, and with an 11 inch coil. It's not as strong on buttons and low conductors as the TDI is, but on the mid-high conductors, it can easily match the TDI. Not bad at all.
    Last edited by Daniel Tn; 05-31-2012, 12:46 PM. Reason: added more stuff

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    If Carl assess the blisstool very positive then sees sales rising to VERTICAL.

    Leave a comment:


  • WM6
    replied
    Congratulation on new pearl in your rich collection Carl.

    Leave a comment:


  • Carl-NC
    replied
    I got the Blisstool tonight. First impression: it's heavy! Second impression: it's nicely done for a "homebrew" type detector. A quick air test shows very good depth. Sorry, it's late, I will take it to work tomorrow and test it in the mineral pit.

    - Carl

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    I wait for Carl's test

    Leave a comment:


  • WM6
    replied
    More machine translation from those (no more existing) page:

    What are based BLISSTOOL metal detectors? 2010/09/16 13:


    On 16.09.2010, stoio wrote:
    Miladinite and moharemite make metalotarsači but its lasting without pretencij, but Blisul is also where the conquered the world market of Krasimir with enigmata-there is a difference eh

    On 16.09.2010, BLISSTOOL wrote:
    -Enigmata's is based on: 80% Fisher, 10% Magnum and 10% other. The same is with BLISSTOOL and with all known currently BG metal detectors! With absolutely all notable! The remaining are either 80% Tesoro, 10% Magnum and 10% other, or 90% Magnum and 10% creative wanderings (they are the most poorly and are from the old generation). Exception make only g″dulkite type Grozdanka, in whose base (95%) It was also through, but these metal detectors work well only lightweight, unpolluted and nemineralizirani soils. Another example of the similarities: the old models of White's and Fisher = almost the same thing! Another example: most Chinese junk series MD are 95% based on Fisher, BUT have nothing to do with Fisher as parameters and outreach! Important is the product as a whole and not of what looks like or what is based! This difference in root in the work of various metal detectors. Void claims may have only the above mentioned companies, taking into account that with different practical shemni solutions you can achieve the same thing. This is quite govoreno in BLISSTOOL Forum, but people who have no concept of electronics, periodically attempting to reason to vote on this topic. This is the Bulgarian today: each course of everything and everyone navira where he is working.

    Edited by: BLISSTOOL on: 2010/09/16 13: 20
    Information on the topic there and in "the myth of Moharem metal detectors and metal detectors Pirate":http://blisstool.com/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=36&func=view &id=951&catid=7

    The 12.06.2011, Petronii wrote:
    3. why copied the krasi when listening first instrument and this according to you normally or is theft, and your peasants who say copied Ted.

    The 12.06.2011, BLISSTOOL wrote:
    -Because the Enigma is a good metaldetector! If Krasi-Enigmata had a patent, could sue me. There is no patent-can't sue me. In addition, it is copied from the Fisher transformation, but for this below. During the 2000-2001 year, I was fascinated by the Enigma, I was fascinated by the work of this metaldetector!, after having previously I was tested and copied the Stanimir, Miladin, other direct versions of Magnum and others. "Joint favourites" me was Enigma and in exactly at that time, it was a new generation Enigma since its ancestors were generally complete garbage, like all other Bulgarian metal detectors at the time. After copying, however, and the conversion of the process of copying of the printed circuit board in a real diagram, I discovered that Enigma really is nothing special. It is just 20% and 80% Magnum Fischer (intentionally no longer indicates which model of the old generation). However, unilaterally breadcrumb card Enigma my dopadna and I decided to use it as a basis, when it deliberately does not have vidoizmenâl though this to do my work properly for 2-3 hours, no more! And so, given that the Enigma is based largely on Fischer, I'll buy you a drink information directly from the patents of Fischer and other similar companies. Thus, currently BLISSTOOL metal detectors had its own unique identity and not accidentally proving daily throughout the world. Now enough well I explained things or tomorrow again will m″nkate me in this matter?!

    The 12.06.2011, Petronii wrote:
    4. Why are 1200 BGN these copies, which justifies this.

    The 12.06.2011, BLISSTOOL wrote:
    BLISSTOOL metal detectors-Because no longer have copies of something else, and have their own identity, such as a perfect performance, advanced performance and quality many times greater than that of Enigma, which generally already remained in the past. For this I can I can sell BLISSTOOL metal detectors for 1200 dollars and because people buy them.
    If it was not so, wouldn't sell them for 1200 dollars and I was going to do as other ...to sell them on for 300 leva. Inter alia, the price of the order of 1000-1200 BGN are abroad and is supported mainly by my distributors abroad. In Bulgarian, Bulgarian prospectors have preferences and they buy BLISSTOOL metal detectors the better prices. For up to date prices call me.

    The 12.06.2011, Petronii wrote:
    And finally because me is an interesting technique and detectors, and this is your specialty and your familiar with the situation in the shematikata of Bulgarian detectors give schemes to vidime and we lovers for what became the question.

    The 12.06.2011, BLISSTOOL wrote:
    -You them!

    The 13.06.2011, Petronii wrote:
    Merchev, you will not be razs″rdiš if shot down the blistula and began to make and sell my apparatus, its true I really do not understand, but once you and your rural you GE again, why not I.
    Will I find a colleague a blistul which it is thrown, such watch ball will land scheme, even it has launched for the debate in the Forum, only to find departed apparatus.

    The 13.06.2011, BLISSTOOL wrote:
    -Until it departed apparatus will find difficult, unless deliberately is not driven to such a condition. For copying-sounds frapiraŝo and Omani side really is not morally! But the truth is that any copies. Each begins from a database by copying or finish, and continue to develop the product. Not only in the construction of metal detectors, and everything else. If I've copied original Enigma, Krasi-Enigmata is copied Fisher. wave and Pirat are copied by Miladin. Miladin is copied from Fisher. Moharem stole, i.e. obtained through fraud everything free riding by Ted. Ted is copied from Tesoro. In addition, there is a difference between the copy and the copy, between the free riding and free riding. Usually professionals not satisfied only with the copy. Copying and imitation shall be executed only the Chinese were. Actually, I'm not a Bulgarian artist, designer or manufacturer of metal detectors, which is copied something and has restricted only by copying. Each added something its or copied again from another location. But the selection of where and what to copy and how to do "s″šieš" requires a lot of knowledge and experience. So that not so simple things. I use the words copy, etc. only for my br″mčite permanently in the forums that if I use another expression, such as "used for database ' naskačate as uhapani in his neznam where. Metaldetektinga is a whole science and construction of quality metal detectors, particularly mass-production, required complex knowledge. Only with copy and free riding nothing happens! However, success of all enthusiasts!

    The 07.11.2011, Stan wrote:
    These detectors BLISTUUL whether you really are made in Bulgarian or only be assembled from components imported from China?

    The 07.11.2011, BLISSTOOL wrote:
    -Metal detectors BLISSTOOL developed and manufactured entirely in Bulgarian, from specially selected high quality components, which are rarely found in other brands of Bulgarian and Western metal detectors. On the box with the electronic block of each BLISSTOOL metaldetector originally inscription: MADE IN BULGARIA. Incidentally, most Western brands of metal detectors are manufactured in China! In addition, probably more than half of modern electronic components are manufactured in China. Instead of at least to aspirations beyond that, the Bulgarians their slaughtering complexes and had his head buried in the mud manuscript.

    The 08.11.2011, a plague wrote:
    It say what is specific of these components.

    The 08.11.2011, BLISSTOOL wrote:
    -Still ulâ of envy. I'm told that they are special and that are specially selected! For anyone who has head of the shoulders is clear that BLISSTOOL metal detectors are developed and manufactured in Bulgarian. And not from China, well and of Somalia I am ready to buy components that meet the quality that iziskvam! Amman from konspiraciite. Especially in the case of BLISSTOOL metal detectors, most of the electronics is many times more expensive and more qualitative than that of many Western metal detectors. Talking mainly the quality of the capacitors, resistors and integrated circuits. For example, in BLISSTOOL metal detectors some of integrated circuits and other components are at least
    10 times more expensive and better quality than used in absolutely all other Bulgarian metal detectors and in much of the Western. For reference check for prices and specifications of chips of Linear Technology as BLISSTOOL metal detectors! In addition, by more than 1 year, all BLISSTOOL metal detectors are offered standard with high quality LiPo battery that is more qualitative than the battery of absolutely all other metal detectors available currently on the market, no matter whether we are talking about Minelab, XP, White s or anything else!

    The 08.11.2011, Stan wrote:
    but never contact someone who has seen the factory

    The 08.11.2011, BLISSTOOL wrote:
    -You did it from where its fallen?! I do not paradiram with factories, and to the quality and performance of BLISSTOOL metal detectors! For absolutely all my projects, premises and laboratories are restricted, i.e. are not available to the public, or at least the press not to be such. And the inscription "Made in Bulgaria", I put it because the proud that I'm Bulgarian and that BLISSTOOL metal detectors are manufactured in Bulgarian, or at least not be ashamed as many of you. A and this is make advertising for Bulgarian!

    For forgetable persons:
    Linear Technology Corporation LTC =. From there, my inspiration for the name of that series BLISSTOOL metal detectors, i.e. metal detectors BLISSTOOL, LTC series, containing high quality chips developed and produced by the Corporation. For those unfamiliar with, products of Linear Technology in the electronics industry, are something like Ferrari and Lamborghini in cars.

    The 08.11.2011, the world wrote:
    "laboratories"???

    The 08.11.2011, BLISSTOOL wrote:
    -Yes! Mainly used for the needs of the private side of the kibertron project. In this connection, the first laboratory have been building it yet in 2004, while others are joint with my partners. The case for electronic laboratories, laboratories for materials, etc.

    The 08.11.2011, N @ SKO wrote:
    I personally I would povârval if you see onboard. Only that never saw it.
    Obviously there is what to krieš

    The 08.11.2011, BLISSTOOL wrote:
    Greater omission on your part. How thus failed to see onboard. Here's your one photo:

    The 08.11.2011, 4orta wrote:
    Super is, especially Chinese blue CC switch with red kalpačeta are of the quality
    How many times "on-off" it gives the assurance the manufacturer?

    The 08.11.2011, BLISSTOOL wrote:
    -What? You can't get quality CC switch for Mikron and REX metal detectors? CC switch BLISSTOOL metal detectors used in are also high quality. Over the past 2 years, we use two main types of mechanical durability of 40 000 cycles up to 100 000 cycle switch. Red kalpačeta than them further.

    And here a link on probably the same content:

    Leave a comment:


  • MLR
    replied
    Blisstool about Blisstool

    OK, now to see what write about all this Blisstool developer - one year ago in his forum. As you know at the moment Blisstool website is closed, his forum too, but all bulgarians who write in geotech can confirm that this is true, because was discussed long time in all bulgarian forums - in bulgarian lаnguage of course, translation with Google, for example, is good:


    На 12.06.2011, BLISSTOOL написа:
    - Защото Енигма е добър металдетектор! Ако Краси-Енигмата имаше патент, можеше да ме съди. Няма патент - не може да ме съди. Освен това той е копирал от Fisher, но за това по-долу. През 2000 - 2001-ва година, аз бях очарован от Енигма, очарован бях от работата на този металдетектор!, след като преди това бях тествал и копирал уреди на Станимир, Миладин, различни преки версии на Магнум и други. Фаворита ми беше Енигма и по точно по-това време това беше нова генерация Енигма тъй като предшествениците й бяха общо взето пълен боклук, както всички други български металдетектори по това време. След копирането обаче и превръщането на процеса на копиране на печатната платка в реална принципна схема, открих че Енигма реално не е нищо особено. Тя просто е 20% магнум и 80% Фишер (Умишлено вече не посочвам кой точно модел от старата генерация). Въпреки това, едностранно трасираната платка на Енигма ми допадна и реших нея да използвам като основа, при това умишлено не съм я видоизменял въпреки че това да го направя ми е работа точно за 2-3 часа, не повече! И така, предвид че Енигма е базирана основно на Фишер, започнах да черпя информация директно от патентите на Фишер и другите подобни фирми. По този начин, в момента BLISSTOOL металдетектори си имат своя уникална идентичност и не случайно се доказват всекидневно навсякъде по света. Сега достатъчно ли добре разясних нещата или утре пак ще ми мънкате по този въпрос?!

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Forget Fisher 1266, because Blisstool and Fisher indeed has nothing in common. Nothing.
    I had 2x 1266 and 4x 1265 (still have one) so far. I made 2x 1265 copies.
    I made 3x Wave versions.
    So trust me; Bliss has nothing to do with Fisher.
    It is Wave and therefore it is based on Magnum.
    Enigma too.
    It is hard to distinguish which one of those is what, because there are too many "different" models at Enigma, Blisstool, Golden Mask, Pirat. Dozen versions and "models".
    To be sure which one is what; man should have all of them, to open them and to see.
    But generally most of those are based on Magnum.
    I am not making up here, i do have many contacts in Bulgaria and all of those my colleagues are agree on this. I receive those informations exactly from Bulgarian colleagues. Some of those detectors i have seen and tested too.
    But, after all, i don't need to hear nobody's opinion - enough for me is to watch few video presentations and to recognize detector by it's behavior.
    It is Wave. Maybe a bit modified, one component more here, one component less there... but still it is Wave (Magnum).
    Ok, maybe some of next Bliss versions will be something else, not Wave, but for now, those what i saw, are Wave.
    Speaking of LCD's and VDI accuracy; yes: in the past, first VDI based detectors were not much accurate. Even nowdays some cheaper VDI based models are not that good.
    I had Eagle IIC, Spectrum, XLT, Explorer XS, Garret GTI2500 and maybe few others. Those were 60%-70% accurate in displaying proper VDI number.
    But nowdays situation has changed. Top models like Explorer SE for example, are more than 90% accurate. Deus more than 95%. Don't know about Spectra, never really used it on real soil for longer than 10 minutes, but according to what i saw so far; i am sure Spectra is on the top relating to accuracy.
    I do have Deus for 3 months (maybe). So far i hadn't case to get wrong VDI number from it.
    I am 100% sure when it detects Lead, Al, pulltabs, large iron, bronze coin...
    Ok, maybe i will get wrong number in my next going outdoor, who knows? But for now i haven't yet experienced false identification with it.
    What about Wave? Blisstool? No way to distinguish between lead and bronze coin with it.
    ...
    Speaking about testing two detectors under same conditions! Ha,ha,ha!
    Ok, aside complete nonsense approach at mentioned "beach&chain", but what was the case with coil sizes there? What was the coil size at Bliss and what was the coil size at Deus or Explorer at that exact video test?
    Let me say that i have both coils for Deus, but most of the time i am using smaller, 22.5cm, coil. And most of my claims here are related to experiences with that coil.
    I don't even want to talk about Deus's performances with larger coil! Wow! You wouldn't believe me anyway.
    Explorer coil was 24.5 and on some 28cm at majority of those video clips. How about that?
    Spectra's coil is even smaller.
    So? No argument!
    Look, it doesn't really matter. One detector is good, other is better, third is not so good... who cares after all?
    If you find Bliss as most suitable for your needs - than you have most strongest argument to like it and keep it for good.
    Same as any other owner and any other model.
    Cheers!



    Leave a comment:


  • Funfinder
    replied
    > It's Wave variation. Trust me.

    Would love to do that, but why first here in this thread we were told it is an Enigma variation which originally is based on a Fisher design - and this is clearly to recognice on the similar behaviour and detection method of the Fisher 1266-X and the Blisstool - but the Bliss is really! much better as this leading and around 2000 dollar machine in the '90s!


    > Disc is poor

    This is your conclusion because of the wave-experience and the opinion of mikipn. What Blisstool model he uses - the 48?

    Disc is not poor, disc is different. Read some old Fisher 12xx user reviews and see what great working methods they have developed to distinct even the rarest coins by the shape of the audio signal.
    For beginners it's nice if they have the metal value or a little icon printed on the screen but this is no assurance that a pull-tab signal really is a buried pulltab etc.

    I have worked already a long time ago successful with the Fisher 1266-X and it has advantages if you can hear even disced finds by a special short noise because sometimes those have a special structure of signal, signaling "very deep" or whatever. And btw. I'm shure even your Deus or Explorer will detect beer-caps or alu-screw-bottle-caps as "coins" or as good finds.


    > stabillity is poor

    Threshold is noisy if you set it to sensitive, thats all.
    Stability would be poor if the detector starts to beep all of a sudden without any occasion and this is not the case.

    Either the ground is heavy mineralized - here even the high quality made in US Garrett GTI 1500 and 2500 get's into big trouble, or heavy power lines are nearby - the same problem with the GTIs.

    The Blisstool even is relative immune against wet gras and for search underwater in rivers or whatever. The only way a detector contains instability is given if the coil-windings are able to move around or if very poor electronical parts have been used - both is not the case - but in diy projects such problems are much more common.


    The beachvideo could be considered as misleading suggestion if the Deus also is able to find small gold chains but it also can be seen as money saving alternative - this topic is not over yet - here we need exact depth tests so we can see how much better and deeper the Deus detects a very small gold chain compared with the Blisstool. With same coilsize etc.
    So don't laugh to early on the floor or on the beach.

    And finally the secret ICs.
    If those are programmable controllers you even can't read their content if these are locked. I'm working with chipcards already for a long time.
    Without the needed input or trigger code sequences those are in standby.

    First you need the correct LTC64 schematic and after this you can start to revers-engineer what purpose the ICs may or must have. No, you need a working unit so you can trace the analog or digital data input and output.

    Why an analog MD should use digital signal processing?
    Perhaps because it is needed for specialized filtering operations or calculations of matching wave-forms and frequency-regulation and error detection and coil-feedback-timing and whatever!

    There are different ICs inside and not all of them are simple opamps, voltage regulators or for the audio output.

    I have a better idea:
    We're looking for a person that owns the Enigma to compare the performance. If the Blisstool works much better, it's proofen that the old Enigma circuit has been replaced or extremly modified already for a long time.


    > you are against LCD and all the makeups on Deus and similar machines? Right?

    Not at all, and I am not against the Deus, btw. how much does it exactly costs and what coils can it use? Displays can be very informative
    but they have to be separated from the rest, otherwise too much weight sums up. btw. the Blisstools weight is really good balanced.

    And now letz hope the parcel delivery service has done a good job.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    I am always confused and lost in your huge posts, so i can't answer on each point.
    It's Wave variation. Trust me.
    I made 3 versions of Wave so far. Also went dozen times with them outdoor.
    I know that machine. Been worked with it.
    It can go deep, no doubts about that.
    But it is not that deep to beat Deus and Explorer.
    Disc is poor, stabillity is poor.
    Not suitable on iron&junk infested sites.
    Good only for clean sites.
    I like it's fast response.
    Considering it as very simple design; it is fast and usable on some sites.
    But it is not serious machine.
    Can not compete with top originals.
    No way.
    For example; you are against LCD and all the makeups on Deus and similar machines? Right?
    Your main argument is that those are expensive due lot of makeups?
    Ok, how about this: with Deus i can always know when i detected Al foils, Lead and simillar.
    With Deus i always know when i detect large iron.
    I don't waste my time and energy by digging worthless signals.
    With Explorer too (had 2 so far).
    Let me repeat and clear something to you again:
    I have nothing against Bliss, nor any other diy detector.
    I wouldn't appear here to post a single word - if i was not seen that stupid and funny promotional video clip on the beach, where dude is comparing Explorer and Deus with Bliss and trying to prove those as much weaker and worse than Bliss!!??!? Ahahahahahahahahaha!


    That is ONLY reason why i debate here, no other reason, i swear.
    Because simply it is not true; Deus and Explorer are way much superior in every possible aspects over Bliss. Ultimate truth!
    I can't stand lies. I can not shut up when hear lies.
    Cheers!


    P.S.
    "secret ic's" !!!?? What secret IC's?? No such thing!
    Each experienced DIY'er will need 10 minutes only to find out which IC is where on pcb.
    Scratching IC labels will prevent only total novice to make copy, not experienced diy'er!
    Each convetional opamp can be substituted with better one. Even better!
    It is very easy to recognize comparator from other opamps. It is not possible to hide any conventional opamp by removing it's label.
    Also, analyzing circuitry, power lines, signals, gating - experienced diy'er can easilly "decipher" each "unknown" IC on such simple and straightforward design as it is Bliss.

    So, knowing all the IC's and analyzing circuitry overall - is easy to understand it and to know it's quality and ranking.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X