Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3D treats

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MartinB
    replied
    Originally posted by MDfanatic View Post
    Depends on the print orientation, if you print it horizontally it will be strong enough but the supports might be a pain to remove.
    You could always try a square section tube then you only need to worry about internal supports. If, like me, you only have a small bed, then you will have to print quite a few sections and glue them together

    Leave a comment:


  • MDfanatic
    replied
    Depends on the print orientation, if you print it horizontally it will be strong enough but the supports might be a pain to remove.

    Leave a comment:


  • MartinB
    replied
    Originally posted by MDfanatic View Post
    I can't seem to find a 3D model for collapsible pipes, if anyone has anything I would be extremely thankful.
    Hi
    My filament supplier has advised me that 3D printed stems are unlikely to be strong enough.
    You will be better off using carbon fibre tubes which are stronger and lighter.

    Leave a comment:


  • MDfanatic
    replied
    I can't seem to find a 3D model for collapsible pipes, if anyone has anything I would be extremely thankful.

    Leave a comment:


  • MartinB
    replied
    Originally posted by Op04 View Post
    Hi MartinB,
    Thank you for your help, but I have to refuse because I can make it here easily even though I have to hire a 3D printing service. Besides, I live in SEA, the fare is decent. So thank you ...
    No problem. Always here to help

    Leave a comment:


  • Op04
    replied
    Originally posted by MartinB View Post
    If you would like, I can send you a printed clevis which is designed to take a Minelab shaft connector.
    Hi MartinB,
    Thank you for your help, but I have to refuse because I can make it here easily even though I have to hire a 3D printing service. Besides, I live in SEA, the fare is decent. So thank you ...

    Leave a comment:


  • MartinB
    replied
    Originally posted by Op04 View Post
    The metals shall be removed, exchange with nylon bolt n nuts. Alternative for ears, can applied before pouring resin.


    No, I don’t have. I put here coz it related.
    If you would like, I can send you a printed clevis which is designed to take a Minelab shaft connector.

    Leave a comment:


  • Op04
    replied
    Originally posted by MartinB View Post
    A bit bulky and too much metal.
    The metals shall be removed, exchange with nylon bolt n nuts. Alternative for ears, can applied before pouring resin.

    Originally posted by MartinB View Post
    Do you have a 3D printer?
    No, I don’t have. I put here coz it related.

    Leave a comment:


  • MartinB
    replied
    Originally posted by Op04 View Post
    Ear for coil
    Do you have a 3D printer?

    Leave a comment:


  • MartinB
    replied
    Originally posted by Op04 View Post
    Ear for coil
    A bit bulky and too much metal.

    Leave a comment:


  • Op04
    replied
    Ears for coil

    Ear for coil
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • useus
    replied
    a plate for make spider coil stl?

    thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • gurdal
    replied
    Hello ivica master,
    Any possibility to share a 3d stl project for felezjo pi?
    it looked so beautiful.

    regards

    Leave a comment:


  • gurdal
    replied
    Hi
    I'm looking for the GR 2018 box stl file.
    If you have it in your archive, can you share it.
    thank you

    Leave a comment:


  • MartinB
    replied
    Shaft Connector STL File

    And here it is in STL format.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X