Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

proteus cannot open LYT file

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    It didn't work. I reinstalled the computer system from window 8.1 to window 7. The file could never be opened. Is it because the cracking is incomplete? It can be opened on other people's computers.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    it seems your sun there is sure hottest....

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post

    i wait the file from u.
    Unable to share, commercial version

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by ZOUjiarui View Post

    I don't understand what you said
    i wait the file from u.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    nothing appears

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    I have an important file that needs to be opened. I have searched for many methods to no avail. The software proteus is not very commonly used, especially using it to draw PCBs, which is really a headache. Not many people are using it, the problems that arise are difficult to solve, and it turns out that individuals are not suitable for using it. I really don’t know what to say about this crappy software.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    it seems your sun there is hotest....
    I don't understand what you said

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    it seems your sun there is hotest....

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    I asked many pcb merchants, but no one supports lyt files.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    Do you guys have any method to print pcb files in lyt format? I still can't open the lyt file, can I just copy it again?

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    it seems your sun there is very hot....

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    I tried the proteus8.8 version again and could load the lyt file, but it showed nothing.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    I don’t know if it’s a system problem, but I don’t want to reinstall the computer system. My computer is very old.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    He is SBG Pulse. I tried other versions of proteus, but it also couldn't be opened. I couldn't find a version lower than 7.5 and couldn't open the file.

    Leave a comment:


  • GeoMax
    replied
    Hi what is the name of this detector? Is there a schematic diagram available?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X