Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

proteus cannot open LYT file

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    This is a file from the forum, I'm sure you recognize it. There is also a file that I cannot send

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    I have tried many methods. I dragged the file directly into the software, but it still cannot be opened. I think there may be a problem with my computer configuration. I use the Windows 8 system, but I can't find a solution to the problem. I am using a cracked version of the software

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    archive the file in ZIP or RAR format and load in forum. i will see.

    Leave a comment:


  • pito
    replied
    Can't open a .lyt file?


    When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:

    Select an app to open this .lyt file

    To set the .lyt file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps


    1. Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
    2. In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
    3. Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
    4. Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
    5. Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
    6. Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
    7. Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More appsto see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
    8. After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.


    https://datatypes.net/open-lyt-files ​

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by ZOUjiarui View Post
    anyone? I'm waiting. Thank you so much
    You only have to ask for help once.
    If anyone knows the answer then they will reply.
    Be patient...

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    anyone? I'm waiting. Thank you so much

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    Can anyone help me? Thank you so much

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    started a topic proteus cannot open LYT file

    proteus cannot open LYT file

    Please help me. My computer cannot open lyt format files using proteus. I have tried several versions of proteus 7.8 and 8.9, but the results are the same.
Working...
X