Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

proteus cannot open LYT file

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • aft_72005
    replied
    Originally posted by ZOUjiarui View Post
    Try looking for it on the forum where sbg pulse was first published
    That file is not there.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    Try looking for it on the forum where sbg pulse was first published

    Leave a comment:


  • aft_72005
    replied
    Originally posted by ZOUjiarui View Post
    My old computer is not compatible with Proteus, so re-drawing the PCB is a good choice. Apulse was first released on a Turkish forum, and I read that it doesn't seem to be perfect.
    I want PCB proteus file ... it is work but must be calibration be OK .

    Leave a comment:


  • aft_72005
    replied
    picture below​ was from Turkish website . but i don't know that address
    anybody have proteus file ..please upload here or send my email [email protected]



    Click image for larger version

Name:	image_52670.jpg
Views:	499
Size:	251.9 KB
ID:	426822​

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    My old computer is not compatible with Proteus, so re-drawing the PCB is a good choice. Apulse was first released on a Turkish forum, and I read that it doesn't seem to be perfect.

    Leave a comment:


  • aft_72005
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	184
Size:	282.7 KB
ID:	416491​
    Hi KT315
    Please upload proteus file .

    Leave a comment:


  • aft_72005
    replied
    Originally posted by ZOUjiarui View Post
    This is a file from the forum, I'm sure you recognize it. There is also a file that I cannot send
    Hi
    please upload this file .

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    No pcb company supports lyt files. Ordering pcbs from overseas manufacturers is not as cost-effective as copying boards.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    Originally posted by pito View Post
    I have a layout image, but I want to export the layout file. Re-copying the layout takes a long time and the pcb is complex

    Leave a comment:


  • pito
    replied
    google
    lyt file viewer online

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	183
Size:	282.7 KB
ID:	416491​
    APULSE2v2 has fewer chips than the original pulse star g and is a streamlined version of the pulsar.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	183
Size:	282.7 KB
ID:	416491​

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    rename expansion LYT in TXT and open in text editor. give a screenshot. i would like to look the header of the file.
    I'll try opening it with a text editor. When the file is opened on other computers, it cannot output the txt file. It shows that there is a problem with the file, but I don't know how to correct it. it is a pulsar G

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    rename expansion LYT in TXT and open in text editor. give a screenshot. i would like to look the header of the file.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    You can only redraw the lya6 file

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X