Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arduino Nano PI Main Discussion

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by daverave View Post
    can the arduino nano pulse project book be ordered from amaazon UK ????
    It is available from all Amazon sites worldwide, and can also be ordered through major booksellers.

    Here's the link to the UK site ->

    Leave a comment:


  • daverave
    replied
    can the arduino nano pulse project book be ordered from amaazon UK ????

    Leave a comment:


  • David_1
    replied
    Originally posted by Emersonpaz View Post
    some pictures of my Arduino nano pi
    Wow those pictures are supper clear

    Leave a comment:


  • Emersonpaz
    replied
    some pictures of my Arduino nano pi
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • lamoiz
    replied
    Originally posted by surfdetector View Post
    The specs from Lamoiz are actually in post 322

    https://www.geotech1.com/forums/show...770#post288770

    thank you Surfdetector

    Leave a comment:


  • surfdetector
    replied
    Originally posted by David_1 View Post
    is not crazy to not repost them if they are right ?
    I thought my post would nudge you to say what you mean ! here now at this end of the thread ?
    The specs from Lamoiz are actually in post 322

    Leave a comment:


  • lamoiz
    replied
    Originally posted by Emersonpaz View Post
    Thanks Lamoiz do you have a video to share?
    no sorry, I don't make a demonstration video of my coils.. no you tube account or other..Click image for larger version

Name:	20210523_081515.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	394.9 KB
ID:	362800
    damping oscillogram..

    Leave a comment:


  • Emersonpaz
    replied
    Originally posted by lamoiz View Post
    hello , see my post 321..
    Thanks Lamoiz do you have a video to share?

    Leave a comment:


  • lamoiz
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    Thank you George

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by David_1 View Post
    what did it say post count now seems to be 559 ?
    Link to post #321 -> https://www.geotech1.com/forums/show...769#post288769

    Leave a comment:


  • lamoiz
    replied
    Originally posted by David_1 View Post
    Things in conversations often get repeated it helps the conversation flow, Mid conversation people dont say oh rewind that bit to sometime last week, then come back here and continue ... they just repeat the solution and move on, I have no clue if your right... I have not looked back at post xyz .. I am typing here now today in real time ! does that help.. I know I am right I just asked myself !!! ... so sorry I really am out this time.. good luck

    the solutions to complex problems are in the details, which themselves will (perhaps not) be repeated because the details sometimes appear to be insignificant. good luck to you if you make this machine.

    Leave a comment:


  • David_1
    replied
    Originally posted by lamoiz View Post
    many people ask questions.. but the answers are often already written in the discussion thread, they don't bother to bother reading everything again. It's a shame, it's often a mine of essential information. I did this project from the start, so I know what I'm talking about.
    Things in conversations often get repeated it helps the conversation flow, Mid conversation people dont say oh rewind that bit to sometime last week, then come back here and continue ... they just repeat the solution and move on, I have no clue if your right... I have not looked back at post xyz .. I am typing here now today in real time ! does that help.. I know I am right I just asked myself !!! ... so sorry I really am out this time.. good luck

    Leave a comment:


  • lamoiz
    replied
    Originally posted by David_1 View Post
    is not crazy to not repost them if they are right ?
    I thought my post would nudge you to say what you mean ! here now at this end of the thread ?
    many people ask questions.. but the answers are often already written in the discussion thread, they don't bother to bother reading everything again. It's a shame, it's often a mine of essential information. I did this project from the start, so I know what I'm talking about.

    Leave a comment:


  • David_1
    replied
    Originally posted by lamoiz View Post
    yes I am replying to post 551
    ok and im out lol

    Leave a comment:


  • lamoiz
    replied
    Originally posted by David_1 View Post
    is not crazy to not repost them if they are right ?
    I thought my post would nudge you to say what you mean ! here now at this end of the thread ?
    yes I am replying to post 551
    and for me in my opinion, a 30cm is a good choice for this project.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X