Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arduino Nano PI Main Discussion

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MATT
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    That's good, as it eliminates possible wiring errors.
    Have you tried swapping out the 7660?
    Also, I presume the 7660 is being clocked properly by the Nano?
    Thanks for your guidance. I have swapped out the 7660 and no change I'm afraid. I've also checked TP2 and pin 7 on the 7660 and both are 1.01Khz. Any further thoughts?

    Leave a comment:


  • MATT
    replied
    Originally posted by MATT View Post
    Thankyou, I will try both and get report back.
    Swapped out the 7660 and still the same. Also checked TP2 and pin 7 on the 7660 and both are 1.01Khz

    Leave a comment:


  • MATT
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    That's good, as it eliminates possible wiring errors.
    Have you tried swapping out the 7660?
    Also, I presume the 7660 is being clocked properly by the Nano?
    Thankyou, I will try both and get report back.

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by MATT View Post
    I'm using the manufactured PCB I bought it from DiyDetector (used to be SilverDog I think)
    That's good, as it eliminates possible wiring errors.
    Have you tried swapping out the 7660?
    Also, I presume the 7660 is being clocked properly by the Nano?

    Leave a comment:


  • MATT
    replied
    I'm using the manufactured PCB I bought it from DiyDetector (used to be SilverDog I think)

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by MATT View Post
    Hi I have built ANPI to the preamp stage but now I'm not getting -5v from TP3, I get circa -2.5v instead. When I remove the NE5534 I get -5v again. Could someone point me in the right direction? - I am a novice at this so any help would be appreciated?
    Are you building the ANPI on a PCB manufactured using the supplied Gerber files, or are you breadboarding the design?

    Leave a comment:


  • MATT
    replied
    Hi I have built ANPI to the preamp stage but now I'm not getting -5v from TP3, I get circa -2.5v instead. When I remove the NE5534 I get -5v again. Could someone point me in the right direction? - I am a novice at this so any help would be appreciated?

    Leave a comment:


  • MartyJ1963
    replied
    Thanks George. I'll have a good read of it tonight and see how much of it I understand,,,something new to learn! My sister really likes this detector so I hope I'll be able to come up with something for her. Thanks again, Regards, Marty.

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by MartyJ1963 View Post
    Thanks George. I don't really know how to accomplish that. Would there be a diagram anywhere that I could follow to build/or add that to the audio section? Thanks, Regards, Marty.
    I cannot give you an explicit diagram without actually trying it myself, but you get gain a clue from page 106 of ITMD where the comparator operation is explained for the Raptor detector. You would only need to use one comparator (obviously) because there is only one channel.

    Leave a comment:


  • MartyJ1963
    replied
    Thanks George. I don't really know how to accomplish that. Would there be a diagram anywhere that I could follow to build/or add that to the audio section? Thanks, Regards, Marty.

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by MartyJ1963 View Post
    Hiya George. I recently told you that I'd finally got to field test the 2 ANPI's I made,,,and how pleased I was with the results! When I tested them, my sister, Hazel, was using the Pickini4. Even though the Pickini did extremely well that day, just like the ANPI's, she now wants an ANPI making. On the Pickini I placed a mobile phone vibrator motor in the handle and an LED in line with the speaker for her because she is totally deaf. How would I set the ANMPI up for her like that please? I ordered some more boards a while back (after my original order from Andy[Silverdog]) in case I wanted to build more for other friends etc. The first 2 I ordered and built were for my partner Claire and my sister's boyfriend. Both are extremely happy with them and now Hazel wants one too! Thanks, Regards, Marty.
    Hi Marty,

    If the Pickini has a beep-beep audio, then a mobile phone vibrator will work. On the other hand the ANPI has an audio tone that increases in volume as the target signal gets stronger, so you would have to add a comparator at the audio output.

    Leave a comment:


  • MartyJ1963
    replied
    Hiya George. I recently told you that I'd finally got to field test the 2 ANPI's I made,,,and how pleased I was with the results! When I tested them, my sister, Hazel, was using the Pickini4. Even though the Pickini did extremely well that day, just like the ANPI's, she now wants an ANPI making. On the Pickini I placed a mobile phone vibrator motor in the handle and an LED in line with the speaker for her because she is totally deaf. How would I set the ANMPI up for her like that please? I ordered some more boards a while back (after my original order from Andy[Silverdog]) in case I wanted to build more for other friends etc. The first 2 I ordered and built were for my partner Claire and my sister's boyfriend. Both are extremely happy with them and now Hazel wants one too! Thanks, Regards, Marty.

    Leave a comment:


  • MartyJ1963
    replied
    @Emersonpaz,,,,Nice neat setup! Regards, Marty.

    Leave a comment:


  • Emersonpaz
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220428_195315.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	560.2 KB
ID:	362855

    Leave a comment:


  • daverave
    replied
    many thanks

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X