Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arduino Nano PI Main Discussion

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MartinB
    replied
    Originally posted by Myntmaster View Post
    Hello everyone. I bought a book, bought a couple of printed circuit boards from a silverdog, an arduino nano. They promise to send it within two weeks. The rest of the details are all there. I hope to have time to do it before the opening of the season. I will use it under water.
    Quite a challenge to make the control box waterproof.

    Leave a comment:


  • Myntmaster
    replied
    Hello everyone. I bought a book, bought a couple of printed circuit boards from a silverdog, an arduino nano. They promise to send it within two weeks. The rest of the details are all there. I hope to have time to do it before the opening of the season. I will use it under water.

    Leave a comment:


  • David_1
    replied
    deleted.. my own post
    Last edited by David_1; 02-16-2022, 02:31 AM. Reason: bad post

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by David_1 View Post
    and the Bom ? U4 ?
    The Component Parts List is in Appendix A of the book.

    Leave a comment:


  • David_1
    replied
    and the Bom ? U4 ?

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by David_1 View Post
    where is the schematic for the Nano-Pi ?
    Found this ?
    https://www.geotech1.com/forums/show...nano+schematic
    Yes, it's there: Arduino_PI.pdf

    Leave a comment:


  • David_1
    replied
    where is the schematic for the Nano-Pi ?
    Found this ?
    Arduino Nano Pulse Induction Metal Detector Project (https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08YQCNSNX?ref_=pe_3052080_397514860) <<- Click to view book on Amazon This is my contribution to the forum for the beginning of 2021. :nerd: Available on Amazon sites worldwide (check the Amazon site in your own country) and also via

    Leave a comment:


  • David_1
    replied
    So I read up to page 9.. on my phone.. does any hear understand rfid. And the chips they put in dogs and cats ? About 20 years ago I was involved in making the readers.. its very similar to a metal detector.. in as much as on coil powers the pet chip via another coil.. but in turn the chip in the animal nulls or doesn't null the transmitting coil to transmit the rfid number back to the reader... !

    Leave a comment:


  • bklein
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8269.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	575.0 KB
ID:	362328

    My receptable wiring seems different from yours. Key is at the bottom, pins 4 and 5 to the left of it (your receptacle is oriented the same)
    Nothing on the right side. Yours looks different. Several GPX coils work fine on mine but I haven't taken it to a local park yet.
    Lots of steel around my workbench area but if I distance the coil a couple feet from it it works fine.

    Leave a comment:


  • Carl-NC
    replied
    My best guess right now is you have a bad coil, maybe the shield has broken loose. Have you tried it on a GPX or TDI?

    Leave a comment:


  • dingbatca
    replied
    Just one minor clarification. I have not modified this coil in any way. The cut line is stock from the manufacture. I will try to get my meter in there to see if the cut line is hooked up, but I doubt it.

    Leave a comment:


  • dingbatca
    replied
    Does anyone else have a Minelab GPX, GP, SD Mono coil they can test the ANPI against?

    My end goal was to have a really good coil. I want to use said coil as my "gold" standard to test all my home brew coils against. The 8" was nice as I could build home brew coils of the same size and shape to test.

    Leave a comment:


  • bklein
    replied
    Along with what I just posted... I started to think about this Detech coil. As the TX is just cut free, would it be better to terminate it with a damping resistor or short? Would it ring and then couple to the RX coil?
    I know guys are running GPX coils on the TDI but maybe the TDI shorts the TX coil out? I've never read anything about this subject, so.....

    Leave a comment:


  • bklein
    replied
    Here is the whole connector wiring diagram. I started to wonder about the TX coil wiring (that you cut). Make sure you cut the right one...
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by dingbatca View Post
    I did see post #495. Do you still think that will make a difference knowing pins 1, 2, and 3 are just shorted in the coil side plug?
    In your simple test coil there doesn't appear to be a shield. If that works ok in the field then there might be something fishy going on with the GPX coil as regards shielding. If it's not that, then I'm not sure what it could be.

    Having re-read your post I see what you mean. The pins are actually shorted together in the coil plug, not the socket.
    This is a mystery.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X