Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BARACUDA-Legend-1

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • PaullyG
    replied
    Originally posted by 6666 View Post
    Thanks for the link
    No worries, ordered from them today and its been shipped apparently, just be warned their prices aren't gst inclusive and there's a $5 handling fee. So the price will jump a bit at checkout.

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Thanks for the link

    Leave a comment:


  • PaullyG
    replied
    @Silverdog, thanks mate, I'll keep that in mind for testing time. Google turned up what looks like a reasonable supplier here in Australia.

    Frenergy Magnets

    Haven't ordered from them yet so can't comment further, but figured I'd post the link in case any other Aussies are chasing beyond the ~30m rolls most electronics suppliers here stock.

    Leave a comment:


  • silverdog
    replied
    Plain old 7 strand equipment wire works pretty well too, at least for testing/playing

    Leave a comment:


  • PaullyG
    replied
    Great value silverdog, just ordered one and a TGSL kit, am sure they'll keep me busy while I'm stuck inside during the colder months down here. Usually I'd have to source parts from multiple sources overseas and do my own pcb, your kits will make the process so much easier.

    Now I just need to find someone locally who can supply enamelled wire in decent length rolls.

    Leave a comment:


  • silverdog
    replied
    Baracuda Kit

    Hi

    The Baracuda kit is a pcb, all onboard components, battery clip, spst switch, 10K pot for threshold, piezo buzzer

    You will need to wind a simple coil and you will have a working Baracuda on the bench anyway

    Silverdog

    Leave a comment:


  • adam(Va)
    replied
    How do you go about purchasing one of these kits?

    I am very interested, what all will be included? Thanks!
    Adam


    Originally posted by silverdog View Post
    DHL man has just delivered the boards, and lovely they are too

    As promised I have put these on special for the rest of June, and recommend building
    one for some fun on the beaches this summer

    I love the Surf Pi, but I think these could be even better

    Happy Hunting

    Silverdog

    Leave a comment:


  • silverdog
    replied
    I made mine up from ApBergs Board - I believe he used the handrawn schematic from Alex

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Andy which CCT did you use
    to get your baracuda working ?
    thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • bernte_one
    replied
    got it ordered at 2:40 a.m. last act before i go sleep

    Leave a comment:


  • plumabob
    replied
    Just ordered a kit Andy, Boy she sure looks purdy! Great job!

    Bob

    Leave a comment:


  • nelson
    replied
    Hi Andry
    I just brougth from you 1 barracuda kit.
    I also want to tell you that the discount code is not working, cause barracuda and my last hammerhead kit buys, did not change the original values.
    Finally i want to thank you for your kits that are real profesionals made.
    Best regards and have a nice weekend.
    Nelson



    Originally posted by silverdog View Post
    DHL man has just delivered the boards, and lovely they are too

    As promised I have put these on special for the rest of June, and recommend building
    one for some fun on the beaches this summer

    I love the Surf Pi, but I think these could be even better

    Happy Hunting

    Silverdog

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    COOOOOOOOl Andy

    just sent off a big order

    thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • silverdog
    replied
    Baracuda PCB's

    DHL man has just delivered the boards, and lovely they are too

    As promised I have put these on special for the rest of June, and recommend building
    one for some fun on the beaches this summer

    I love the Surf Pi, but I think these could be even better

    Happy Hunting

    Silverdog
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Thanks for the update SD

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X