Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BARACUDA-Legend-1

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ripsdevala
    replied
    Rev D ! ...why i cant found this earlier, Fatbob can you show me the pcb layout

    Leave a comment:


  • FatBob
    replied
    I have this mod by Davor;

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Barracuda_non-motion Davors.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	151.1 KB
ID:	345820

    Leave a comment:


  • ripsdevala
    replied
    Btw, my built only detect a motion coin, when still it will have no sound at all, i have read some of back there about motion non motion switch... how how?

    Leave a comment:


  • ripsdevala
    replied
    Originally posted by Koala View Post
    Did you use a metal can 2N2222 or plastic. If plastic check if its a PN2222A/2N2222 or a 2N2222P as the pin puts are the opposite way around



    not on a computer that I can check you coil parameters on but sounds a bit light on turns. Original coil was 450uH and that is what the damping resistor is designed for.
    Thanks for the reply koala, I use metal 2N2222A, i already use 3 coil like on the pi list but dont change anything.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	_IMG_000000_000000.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	796.6 KB
ID:	345816

    All resistor is 0.5 watt 1% except white one

    Leave a comment:


  • ripsdevala
    replied
    Originally posted by georgb View Post
    in addition to the 2N2222 issue, make sure you have a good heat sink on TIP 127
    Thanks for the reply, I Already use heatsink on it from the start.

    Leave a comment:


  • georgb
    replied
    in addition to the 2N2222 issue, make sure you have a good heat sink on TIP 127

    Leave a comment:


  • Koala
    replied
    Originally posted by ripsdevala View Post
    Hi everyone,
    This thread still have support?, already build a barracuda from sticky thread and some members question, its work but its only detec coin about 5cm, cigarete pack 15cm.

    Coil 17cm 23 turn 0.5 wire
    Using bf245b as mpf102 and 2n5485 subtitute
    Remove Q5
    Already test using 100k on R beside Q5 but not helping
    Already turn 0v from 5534 pin 6.

    Tip127 hot not melting hot
    If I use 12v computer power supply 7660 will get hot
    Already check any short and clean flux remain
    Still waiting for mpf102 and 2n5485 to arrive.

    I dont have oscilloscope, only analog multimeter, if anyone can help will be apreciate.

    Bad english....

    Did you use a metal can 2N2222 or plastic. If plastic check if its a PN2222A/2N2222 or a 2N2222P as the pin puts are the opposite way around



    not on a computer that I can check you coil parameters on but sounds a bit light on turns. Original coil was 450uH and that is what the damping resistor is designed for.

    Leave a comment:


  • ripsdevala
    replied
    poor sensitivity

    Hi everyone,
    This thread still have support?, already build a barracuda from sticky thread and some members question, its work but its only detec coin about 5cm, cigarete pack 15cm.

    Coil 17cm 23 turn 0.5 wire
    Using bf245b as mpf102 and 2n5485 subtitute
    Remove Q5
    Already test using 100k on R beside Q5 but not helping
    Already turn 0v from 5534 pin 6.

    Tip127 hot not melting hot
    If I use 12v computer power supply 7660 will get hot
    Already check any short and clean flux remain
    Still waiting for mpf102 and 2n5485 to arrive.

    I dont have oscilloscope, only analog multimeter, if anyone can help will be apreciate.

    Bad english....

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    for moderators. this thread has to be removed in the subforum related Barracuda. tia.
    This has thread has been moved from the Tech Forum.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    i am an administrator of http://md4all.ru I can remove any subforum where i want to in 2 clicks.
    but here if anybody ask he will not get any reaction. infamy?

    Leave a comment:


  • georgb
    replied
    When I joined Geotech, I did not know there was another Barracuda PI thread, thought this was it.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    new try. anybody is able to remove this thread in Bara subforum?

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    for moderators. this thread has to be removed in the subforum related Barracuda. tia.

    Leave a comment:


  • zed06
    replied
    Hi ! Becareful !
    Take care of the diodes ! You make mistakes !
    Top of the picture must be 1n4001 diodes (blaƧk ones)
    48 are the cristal \ red ones !

    Leave a comment:


  • lzwillis
    replied
    Thank you, I didn't even know there was an entire section directed for to the building of this board.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X