Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

gary's p1 circuit

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 6666
    replied
    Weird the page link in post #9 of this thread does not work just gives the big 404 error
    but the page link I gave works ok.

    Leave a comment:


  • WM6
    replied
    Originally posted by 6666 View Post
    The link in post #9 no longer works, try this
    http://chemelec.com/Projects/Metal-P...l-Pictures.htm
    If it is "Pete in England", it works for me.

    Leave a comment:


  • chemelec
    replied
    Seems like they all Works for Me.

    Specifically, Give me the Name on which one?
    And I will correct it.

    Or Email me the Info.

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    The link in post #9 no longer works, try this

    Leave a comment:


  • vbeeeks
    replied
    For parts list follow the link, http://users.cecs.anu.edu.au/~Salman...aching/TA5.pdf, and on last page .... maybe some hints as to the parts, but do not disturb Gary, use at your on risk --- maybe the forum help may be needed.

    Leave a comment:


  • jap
    replied
    Hi Gary
    Estimate message to Gary because he was the first project I'm doing and work from the first time and gave excellent results and I learned a lot from him a lot of experience and is considered an educational project for all lovers of this kind and always wish him success and give more successful projects.
    To Gary you a Location in the world of metal detector.
    Thanks Gary.
    best time
    j.

    Leave a comment:


  • chemelec
    replied
    Re: Phone

    satdaveuk, Dave....No PM Recieved yet.

    However, I am 8 Hours Earlier than you, so if I call at 8 AM my time, it is 4 PM your time.
    But Typically I am Up at about 6 AM, so 2 PM your time.
    Might make contact!

    Leave a comment:


  • satdaveuk
    replied
    Originally posted by chemelec View Post
    satdaveuk, If you have a Land Based Phone, I can call you for free to explain this.

    I CAN NOT do so on this Forum!
    Hi Garry
    The only landline i got these days is in the workshop which im not in there much apart from the odd repair, its field work mainly these days.
    You dont need or have to explain yourself to me or anyone else Garry, its your business and thats that.
    Will send you a pm with my number anyway who knows we hit lucky, would be nice to chat and put the world to rights

    Warm regards

    Dave

    Leave a comment:


  • satdaveuk
    replied
    Originally posted by silverdog View Post
    Making a living out of it !! I wish
    I do it in my spare time , I have no electronics knowledge to contribute but can get pcbs made and bag up kits, what little profit goes into stock holdings for more projects
    Hi you got knowlege, I notice these things

    Welcome to the club its the same in the TV trade these days

    Leave a comment:


  • chemelec
    replied
    Silverdog, Do you have a land based phone?
    Obviously Not today as it is 12:40 there.

    Just curious to talk to you.
    Gary

    Leave a comment:


  • silverdog
    replied
    Originally posted by satdaveuk View Post
    I got respect for you Garry and your oviously a good engineer, but i dont get it at all/
    Your excuse for not making public your circuit and parts specs just doesnt ring true.
    On one hand your saying that your making no money at all with supplying parts, but on the other your saying unless you buy parts from me your not allowed to build it.
    By you supplying parts without making anything out of it your making a rod for your own back because although your parts are proven quality and spec for your project there can always be faulty manufactures spares as we all know.
    Also bare in mind some of the people building these projects are right dummys, and even if marked ABCD relating to position numbers of placment ID on your PCB they will still get it wrong.
    So if your all for helping the up and coming engineer as you quot and they want to build your project using there own supplied spares, so what??
    Your have already advised them to purchase from you so if they make a balls up, so be it, let them learn the hardway like most of us here had to do.
    I could understand if you were making a living out of it like Silverdog, but if thats was the case you would at least need to offer paying facilitys like Paypal or simple debit card.
    If you were to set up a Paypal account and charge the extra percentage to the client you would proberly sell all your remaining kits know problem.
    This is only my opinion and nothing to gain eitherway, I and proberly lots more on here have all the part numbers incl spec for your project, so could build if desired but know way would ever share out of respect for you, but if i hadnt known you then it would of already been put on here because this is after all a public forum, so we distribute freely
    Regards
    Dave
    Making a living out of it !! I wish
    I do it in my spare time , I have no electronics knowledge to contribute but can get pcbs made and bag up kits, what little profit goes into stock holdings for more projects

    Leave a comment:


  • chemelec
    replied
    satdaveuk, If you have a Land Based Phone, I can call you for free to explain this.

    I CAN NOT do so on this Forum!

    Leave a comment:


  • satdaveuk
    replied
    I got respect for you Garry and your oviously a good engineer, but i dont get it at all/
    Your excuse for not making public your circuit and parts specs just doesnt ring true.
    On one hand your saying that your making no money at all with supplying parts, but on the other your saying unless you buy parts from me your not allowed to build it.
    By you supplying parts without making anything out of it your making a rod for your own back because although your parts are proven quality and spec for your project there can always be faulty manufactures spares as we all know.
    Also bare in mind some of the people building these projects are right dummys, and even if marked ABCD relating to position numbers of placment ID on your PCB they will still get it wrong.
    So if your all for helping the up and coming engineer as you quot and they want to build your project using there own supplied spares, so what??
    Your have already advised them to purchase from you so if they make a balls up, so be it, let them learn the hardway like most of us here had to do.
    I could understand if you were making a living out of it like Silverdog, but if thats was the case you would at least need to offer paying facilitys like Paypal or simple debit card.
    If you were to set up a Paypal account and charge the extra percentage to the client you would proberly sell all your remaining kits know problem.
    This is only my opinion and nothing to gain eitherway, I and proberly lots more on here have all the part numbers incl spec for your project, so could build if desired but know way would ever share out of respect for you, but if i hadnt known you then it would of already been put on here because this is after all a public forum, so we distribute freely
    Regards
    Dave

    Leave a comment:


  • chemelec
    replied
    Originally posted by straton View Post
    OK Gary, I am not saying that I don't believe you. The schematic, by the way, was dated back in 1986!!! Long time ago and as soon as I saw yours it rang a bell. Anyway, I have been a victim of patent infringement a few times and have become maybe? too suspicious? Of course, here we are not talking about a patent but it's the idea.
    I have also had Numerous of My Circuits, Taken and Posted on other sites.
    A Few give me Credit, But Most Don't.

    Personally my Only interest is Offering Free, Good working Projects.
    Even for the Few that I only sell Kits For, They are sold at my Landed Cost for the parts.

    Take care......Gary

    Leave a comment:


  • straton
    replied
    OK Gary, I am not saying that I don't believe you. The schematic, by the way, was dated back in 1986!!! Long time ago and as soon as I saw yours it rang a bell. Anyway, I have been a victim of patent infringement a few times and have become maybe? too suspicious? Of course, here we are not talking about a patent but it's the idea.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X