Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GPR - project

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Unregistered
    Guest replied
    Hi SeeKER

    I study your massage and experiments a but GPR It Is interesting

    May be please sand for me SHF module and schematic GPR ?

    or attached in this page PDF form?
    Best Wishes

    Leave a comment:


  • Seeker
    replied
    Originally posted by Ivan
    Hi,
    I think it's good idea to look on page 94 - Microwave journal - august 2001.
    May be this is a good point to start. The article is Very good explanation of bow-tie antenna and impulse generating circuit – very close to ,“DIY GPR “ and big trouble for every construction of gpr – ringing antennas.
    Best,
    Hi Ivan,
    If you read all message in this project , you will understand what I think about UWB GPR . Exist many constructions useing UWB technology, but antena problems and SHF equipment do them realize impossible for many amateurs.
    My idea is simple: use narrow band TX and RX, spiral antenas and minimize SHF part to few elements.Another are low frequency parts and unexpensive equipment.
    900MHz band is not suitable for me, there is GSM band (in my country) , but not big different between 900 and 2400 MHz.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ivan
    replied
    Hi,
    I think it's good idea to look on page 94 - Microwave journal - august 2001.
    May be this is a good point to start. The article is Very good explanation of bow-tie antenna and impulse generating circuit – very close to ,“DIY GPR “ and big trouble for every construction of gpr – ringing antennas.
    Best,

    Leave a comment:


  • Ivan
    replied
    Hi,
    I mean some frequency about 900Mhz, because of enough resolution and good depth of penetrating . Easy for building (“low” R.f. freq.) and so on.



    Best,

    Leave a comment:


  • Seeker
    replied
    Originally posted by Ivan
    Hi Seeker,
    The frequency (2ghz) are very unusable for treasure hunting . We need a GPR with max depth about 3-5 meters. With 2ghz you will search something in Wall or in ground to 20 cm only
    Best,

    Hi Ivan ,
    2GHz can penetrate little, but enough in ground. May be you make parallel with 2,4 GHz WLAN ? There are some differences.
    I have made experiments and receive signal trough thick stratum of ground.I think this is enough for GPR application.

    Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • Ivan
    replied
    Hi Seeker,
    The frequency (2ghz) are very unusable for treasure hunting . We need a GPR with max depth about 3-5 meters. With 2ghz you will search something in Wall or in ground to 20 cm only
    Best,

    Leave a comment:


  • Seeker
    replied
    Picture of what?

    Leave a comment:


  • schatzsucher
    replied
    have anyone picture?

    Leave a comment:


  • Seeker
    replied
    Hi aft_72005,
    I complete SHF module and will send you precisely schematic soon.
    Best regards

    Leave a comment:


  • aft_72005
    replied
    Hi Seeker

    I study what you wrote, interesting.
    And wait for extra hearing from you
    In the matter.
    Best regards .

    Leave a comment:


  • Seeker
    replied
    Hi again,
    the most difficult module is mixer.There are a few parts , but mast make it very precision.After mixing the signal not exeed 10MHz .Find splitter from TVsat equipment for split of signal for two receivers, for 950-2150MHz . This will be box for insertion of mixer PCB.Some splitter parts will be in use.You can find splitter for cableTV, but parts inside are up to 900MHz.The PCB mast make on hand.When you have splitter i send you PCB right for your box.
    This is the schematic of mixer:
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Seeker
    replied
    Hi aft_72005,
    All your equipment is enough for this project.
    First - for TX I use videotransmiter at 2480MHz.You can find this in market, where sale 2,4GHz videosenders for TV or VCR.The price is about 40-70$ and amplifier is 0,5W for 2,4GHz WLAN.Or I can send you schematic to build TX.
    In the TX mast be change varicap to have deviation of frequency 150MHz at 1Vp-p of incoming signal.If you get TX for videosender ,first connect to video input sinesoidal generator 1Vp-p.The output power of sender is about 50-100mV.It is enough for begin.You can use sender's antena . For test deflector you can install 20x20sm aluminium plate at 1m from antena
    Second you mast find old satelite converter (LNB),inside have GaAs FET.Very carefully you mast to take out transistors. You need in 2 pieces.To make diversion module you need 3 connectors, cooper pipe, cooper rod(compact cable),T-form cooper element for freon lines(airconditioner).In fact another name of SHF is "water-conduit technics"
    I send you picture of diversion module.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • aft_72005
    replied
    Hi Seeker

    Please more explain about this diagram .
    For example ,what if frequency produced when the material
    Against antennas ?
    What range of frequency read by frequency meter when distance
    From the antennas make variable ? and …...
    Are you build shf circuits ? building tx 2480 MHZ with 0.5 w and rx
    not easy ,we need measurement equipments in this band .
    are you have it ? I have ,but not it in this frequency range .my scope
    Tektronix 475 with 200MHZ bandwidth and anritsu 1GHZ digital
    Frequency meter .
    Best regards .

    Leave a comment:


  • Seeker
    replied
    Yes, now I make experiments to find the best modulation frequency for all depths in working range.Because I have not SHF equipment , I can't choose the best carrier frequency, but I think it is not so big problem.

    Leave a comment:


  • aft_72005
    replied
    Hi Seeker
    Ok, are you have practical experiment with
    This block diagram ?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X