Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
GPR - project
Collapse
X
-
Guest repliedLets say you get the gpr built, What about the software?
-
Hi, the antenas can’t be smaller for this frequency. The weight of antenas is 1,5kg. There are 5 antenas in one body.
About schematic – you may be know what is the price of common GPR – more then US$15000.
When I start to develop this GPR , I invitate anybody in this forum to join in this project, but no one want. I promise I never give schematic or some specific information.Too many guys looking for a finished schematics of new units for mercantile purpose .
If you want build GPR, I will help if you have problem or discuss something, but schematic will be yours. I give enough information in this thread to begin design.
Best regards
Leave a comment:
-
I've some experience with building things, nothing very complicated though. And i am working with an EE online as co-partner in the robot design as well.
I am having to learn alot, since that I will be building that actual robot along with all the electronic componants that will be installed onto it.
Problem though is, that antenna is a bit large for my application. Must be smaller. Say 11cm x 11cm x 45cm. For two reasons, a large antenna won't be able to go into tighter spaces and weight, a heavy antenna will be a drain on the motors propelling the unit.
I'd really like to see a schematic of what you've got or some pictures of what you've built and tested.
Thanks,
Jaxom
Leave a comment:
-
So, the GPR dimensions are antennas module 50x50x70cm , main unit 30x20x20cm and laptop.Laptop can be install away from GPR , using wireless connection.
But you mast have little EE experience to begin to make GPR.
Leave a comment:
-
If you're willing to go slowly, I am by no means an engineer, I barely know how to use my multimeter. But I must be very specific, as I've already done some research on GPR units, unless it can detect from surface level down to 12" without distorting, it would be basically useless to me.
Application would be on a small to medium robot that will automatically search a pre-programmed area. I mainly coin shoot in near my home, but also would like to take gold prospecting areas in the SW US.
Jaxx
Leave a comment:
-
Hi Jax,
if you read all thread , you will understand my idea for sweeping frequency.
I think 2400MHz is good frequency to use.You can find at the market ready-to-use units for components and easy construction of GPR.
If you have some interest in this type GPR, I will help you in development.
Leave a comment:
-
Now this would be interesting for the project I mentioned in the tech forum. Gpr doesn't need to be ground balanced as far as I know, nor does it need to move. Trying to design a robot is rought enough as is...
I have researched GPR, from what I understand you want higher frequencies for shallow, yet accurtate viewing. One company that sells gpr's actually mentions coins with one unit and it runs in the 1000mhz range.
Jax
Leave a comment:
-
Sorry, I can not read German.Originally posted by schatzsucher View Postbut, it´s in german:
http://www.ubka.uni-karlsruhe.de/cgi...ektrotechnik/4
Leave a comment:
-
-
Originally posted by SeekerHi guys,
there aren't anybody who want to build GPR ?!
Ok.
I complete the schematic and unit. I will send you pictures soon.
Hi Seeker, i want to build GPR
Thanks.
Leave a comment:
-
All what you need to build unit, I discuss in thread.You mast have some EE experience to get building of GPR. I can help only with advice, but you mast design the unit. Good luck.
Leave a comment:
-
Hi Seeker,i want to build GPR.Originally posted by SeekerHi guys,
there aren't anybody who want to build GPR ?!
Ok.
I complete the schematic and unit. I will send you pictures soon.
Thanks!
Leave a comment:
-
Hi guys,
there aren't anybody who want to build GPR ?!
Ok.
I complete the schematic and unit. I will send you pictures soon.
Leave a comment:
-
So what? WLAN work at the same frequency .Originally posted by ikarus.nua MICROWAVE uses 2.4GHz.
Is the resonating frequency of water, at that freq the water molecules vibrate so much and they heat.
ciao
regards.
Leave a comment:
-
a MICROWAVE uses 2.4GHz.
Is the resonating frequency of water, at that freq the water molecules vibrate so much and they heat.
ciao
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: