Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DISCRIMINATING SIGNAL PROCESSING

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    I will try to find the original print, but that is long ago. Technology has evolved and improved much since then.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Tinkerer View Post
      I will try to find the original print, but that is long ago. Technology has evolved and improved much since then.
      I am looking to improve discrimination using the LF398.thank you

      Comment


      • #33
        I seem to remember using the NE5537 sample and hold as an integrator, comparing a long integrated and a short integrated signal.

        Comment


        • #34
          Thank you so much

          Comment


          • #35

            Click image for larger version

Name:	TINKERERS_SIGNAL PROCESSING_09-26-2009.png
Views:	0
Size:	319.7 KB
ID:	453412

            Comment


            • #36
              Check this one. Is it better? I dont think it is the final version as I see some mistakes. I found the drive where they are on, but the Designspark EDA does not seem to open the files anymore. It looks as if I used 4 samples. An induction balanced coil, using a bucking coil. The timing was probably done with a microprocessor.
              Tell me if you want to proceed.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Tinkerer View Post
                Check this one. Is it better? I dont think it is the final version as I see some mistakes. I found the drive where they are on, but the Designspark EDA does not seem to open the files anymore. It looks as if I used 4 samples. An induction balanced coil, using a bucking coil. The timing was probably done with a microprocessor.
                Tell me if you want to proceed.
                Thank you dear friend

                Comment

                Working...
                X