I will try to find the original print, but that is long ago. Technology has evolved and improved much since then.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
DISCRIMINATING SIGNAL PROCESSING
Collapse
X
-
Check this one. Is it better? I dont think it is the final version as I see some mistakes. I found the drive where they are on, but the Designspark EDA does not seem to open the files anymore. It looks as if I used 4 samples. An induction balanced coil, using a bucking coil. The timing was probably done with a microprocessor.
Tell me if you want to proceed.
- Likes 1
Comment
-
Thank you dear friendOriginally posted by Tinkerer View PostCheck this one. Is it better? I dont think it is the final version as I see some mistakes. I found the drive where they are on, but the Designspark EDA does not seem to open the files anymore. It looks as if I used 4 samples. An induction balanced coil, using a bucking coil. The timing was probably done with a microprocessor.
Tell me if you want to proceed.
Comment
Comment